Chp 2 : Tae Pov

Tae Pov

        Today, I will be starting my new day in my new house at my new neighbourhood. My school was still the same, just that, I moved into a new house nearer to the school. Mom said she cannot sent and fetch me anymore since she's busy this year. I don't know why its even bother since, she always do.

     "Mom, I'm late. I'll go first, okay? Love you, mom." I said, kiss mom cheek, grabbing a toast and walk out the door.

     I am new at this area, so, its kinda awkward here. How am I suppose to go to school like this? Urm, where's the school way?

     I look around dumbfounded. Just then, a girl walking out from the house next to me. Geez, she's pretty. Ommaigod. She did look at me, but just a moment before she walk away. I think I know her. But, wait, isn't she wear the same uniform as my school. I look at her, walking down the street, and look back at me.

    "Its the same!" I said, just realising  it. Ouh, why am I so dumb today? So, today, I just follows her to school. Its cute how she makes funny faces at her phone, and laughing at the end.

    But then, I saw the gate almost being closed, so I run to the school ignoring her. I don't know bit she's seem like having her time, alone --'. I might get grounded because of late.

     I look back at her. I think  I've met her somewhere. I keep thinking while running to the rooftop.

     Ouh, wait. I knew her. She's the girl who always come late to school . The girl I always look for even before highschool or the other words, My crush. My first crush. I notice her since the time she come late to the class. The first time.

*flashback*

2 years ago..

        "Class, today we will discuss ...." . Class is so boring. I keep on yawning at my place. It was so boring I could die any moment. Someone help me jusaeyo. I'm dying here. Especially, in this history class.

      I put my head on the table. Jimin, who sit next to me as a seatmate and my best friend of course, he wouldn't bother to even look at me. He knew how my relay with History. Its can't be denied. I hate history, really, really much.

        My neck hurt a little since this table is, yeah, uncomfortable. I get my back straight and look outside at the gate. Yup, my place can see there.

      From here, I saw a girl walking to the gate but the gate was closed. 'How can she come in?' I thought but she's more impressive than other girls. I thought at first, she would just go home or what, instead, she jump from the other side. I looked at her in awe. She's different.

     Later, after that day, I always saw her come to school. Like always, late. I wanted tho, come to school late to meet her. *sigh* I just can't since mom sent and fetch me.

*ended of flashback*

        As soon as I reach at the rooftop, panting hard of course, I was greet by a bunch of alien aka the oh-so-called kingka at this school, we, BTS.

     "Ouh, hyung. You're late." Jung kook said. He warped his arm around me and look at me with mischievous look. "Wae?" I asked but still not looking at him. My eyes looking at the gate. I saw someone's late again. Its kinda deja vu, but, I'm at the rooftop.

       Someone tap my shoulder make me looking at him. "We heard you've moved to a new house." Rap Mon hyung asked. I know his name is kinda, Mmm, weird. His name is Namjoon actually, but, he's too, into rap that people called him like that. Its quite impressive when he makes his own song together with the hyungs.