Chapter 2

Ming Lynn's Pov: (James In Mm)

It Was Time To Open Up Shop So I Turned On The Light Up Open Sign. All My Workers, June, Lana, Crystal, Hardy, Sam And Steven Were All Making Sure Their Stations Were Together And Instantly People We're Pouring In.

My Chair Was Set In The Back Center Of The Main Room And It Had The Biggest Vanity. A Girl Came In Asking For Me And I Took Her.

"Alright Baby, What You Looking For."

"Can You Do This." She Said Showing Me A Picture In Her Phone.

"Yes I Can."

"Good."

"Follow Me."

I Took Her To The Washing Station And Set Her Up Then Washed Her Hair. After That I Put Her Under The Dryer For About 30 Minutes. I Went Back To My Station To Get Started On The Next Person. After Finishing I Went Back To The First Girl. I Blow Dried Her Hair Completely Dry, And Got To Work. I Curled Her Hair To The Gaawds. She, Of Course, Loved It And Tipped Me Extra.

When I Finished My Second Client I Went To My Office. I Was Making A Few Appointment Calls When June Came In The Room.

"James Is Here." She Said Stepping Out Of The Doorway And Letting Him In.

She Closed The Door Leaving Me And Him Alone. He Walked Over To The Love Seat And Sat Down.

"Wassup Shawty."

"What Are You Doing Here."

"I Came By To See You."

I Smiled. "You Want Something."

"I Swear I Don't, Actually I Do..I Wanna Take You Out Tonight."

"Oh Really." I Said Raising Both Of My Eyebrows.

"Yeah."

"Where We Going."

"Just Dress Up, Yunno Put On Something Sexy."

"Okay I Got'chu."

After Work I Went Home And Got Ready For Me And James Little Date. I Took A Quick Shower Before Getting Ready. I Put On A Red Strapless Bodycon Dress With My Black Red Bottoms And A Black Leather Jacket. I Straightened My, Now Red And Naturally Curly Hair And Put On Some Gold Accessories. After Putting On My Make Up I Text James And He Was On His Way.

I Waited 10 Minutes And He Hadn't Showed Up. 20 Minutes Past And He Still Hadn't Showed. I Checked My Phone.

"Where The Hell Is He." I Said To Myself.

After Waiting for About 10 More Minutes I Took Off My Stuff, Changed Into Some Pajama's And Got Into Bed. I Waited Almost An Hour. What The Fuck Happened? This Was Unusual.

Jacquees' Pov:

I Hadn't Made An Appointment But My Dreads Were Looking Like Shit, So I Got Up, Got Fresh And Made My Way Out. I Drove Up To The Salon And The Building Said Ming's Salon. Instantly Ming Popped Up In My Mind But I Shook It Off.

I Went In And My Eyes Roamed Around.

"Hi, Can I Help- Jacquees?" I Heard A Familiar Voice Said.

I Looked At The Person And It Was June. We Stared At Each Other For A Few Seconds. She Was Working On A Client.

"Hey June." I Said, A Little Dumb Founded.

"What Are You Doing Here."

"Uh Somebody Referred Me Here."

She Stared At Me And Then Walked Off Going Into The Back. All The Other Workers Were Looking At Me And When I Looked Around They All Stopped.

Two Minutes Later June Came Back. My Eyes Widened A Little When I Saw Ming Behind Her. She Stood At Least 20 Feet Away And Stared At Me. Why The Fuck Is Everyone Staring?

"What Are You Doing Here." She Questioned.

"I Uhh.."

"He Said Somebody Referred Him Here." June Told Her

"What Do You Need."

"My Dreads Re-Twisted."

She Patted Her Seat. I Walked Over And Sat Down.
She Examined My Head Then Walked To The Back. She Came Back And Motioned Me To Come With Her. She Washed My Hair And Took Me Back To Her Chair.

The Shop Was Quiet Which To Me Was Unusual.

"So Sam How Was Your Date Last Night?" Ming Asked One Of The Guys.

"Ooh, Honey, He Wasn't Right..I Mean He Was Cute But The Nigga Had A Fucked Up Attitude, I Almost Hit Him With That Left, Right."

Everyone Laughed.

"Yo Sam I Got A Got A Cousin For You." One Of The Barbers Said

"Fuck You Steven I Will Never Ever Trust You Again."

Again They All Started Laughing. When The Laughing Died Down, Ming Turned On Some Music.

"So, How Have You Been." I Asked, Trying To Make Small Talk.

"...Uh, Fine, What About You."

"Good, I Guess. I See You Really Got Something Going Here."

"Yeah, I Guess."

It Was Awkwardly Quiet For A Few Seconds.

"I Missed You." I Told Her.

She Was Quiet. "Please Don't."

"Ming-"

"Jacquees I'm Seeing Somebody And I'm Happy With What I've Got Going On Here, Please Do Not Try To Fuck This Up. You Had Your Chance, You Fucked Up"

"Ming I Just Want My Best Friend Back, I Mean We Used To Be So Close."

"Yeah But That Was Before You Decided To Fuck Nia." She Said Angrily.

"I Never Meant For Any Of That To Happen."

She Stopped And Looked At The Side Of My Face.

"Oh So What, Did You Slip And Fall Into Her For 2-3 Weeks, I Don't Think So." She Said Loudly.

Everyone In The Shop Looked Over At Us. It Was Dead Silent.

"You Know What, Lana When You're Done With Her Can You Finish Him Up For Me."

"Yeah, Sure."

"Get Out Of My Chair, I Have Clients To Attend To."

"Ming-"

"Get Out Of My Chair." She Said Through Gritted Teeth.

Damn Que? What The Fuck Did You Just Do. I Got Up And Went To Wait. When Lana Was Done With Ole Girl, She Took Me. The Whole Time I Sat There I Could See Ming Every Once In A While Glare At Me.

All I Wanted To Do Was Have A Civil Conversation With Her. And Who The Fuck Is She Seeing Is What I Want To Know. God Damn Man, I Really Miss Her. What Am I Doing, Its Been Two Years And She's Moved On. She Still Loves Me, I Know She Does And I'm Going To Prove It.