Chapter 5

Ming Lynn's Pov: (Nia In Mm)

It's Been Two Weeks Since I've Started Talking To Que Again and It Almost Like We've Never Stopped. I Was Just Getting Off Work And Into My Jeep When My Phone Started Ringing.

"Yes Jacquees?" I Asked As I Put My Phone On Speaker.

"I'm Hungry."

My Neck Snapped Back. "Uh Can't You Cook."

"Me And Kelvin Want Pizza."

"Ugh Okay, Order It And I'll Pick It Up."

"Yay, Thanks." And With That He Hung Up.

As I Pulled Out Of The Shops Parking Lot, My Phone Started Ringing Again. This Time It Was James.

"Hey." I Said Answering It.

"Wassup Ma, What You Doing."

"Nothing About To Uh- Just Leaving The Shop."

"Oh Word? You Feel Like Coming Over"

"For?"

"I Wanna Spend Some Time With You, I Feel Like I Ain't Seen You In A Week."

"Uh..." Jacquees Or James, Jacquees Or James. Damn It. "Okay, I'll Be There In A Little While Just Let Me Go Home And Change First."

"Aight." I Hung Up The Phone.

After Picking Up The Pizza I Took It To Que's House. I Got Out The Car With The Pizza And Knocked On The Door. Que Opened It With A Big Smile On His Face. He Took The Box Out Of My Hands.

"You Coming In?" He Asked Once He Noticed I Hadn't Walked In The House Yet.

"Uh Nah."

"Awe You Going To See That Nigga."

"Que-"

"I Ain't Saying Nothing Else."

Kelvin Came Running To The Door And I Picked Him Up Giving Him A Hug.

"Ming Ming Ming Ming Ming!"

"Well Hello To You Too." I Said Giggling.

I Put Him Back Down. When I Looked At Jacquees He Had His Bottom Lip Poked out.

"I'll Be Over Tomorrow Though."

"...Fine."

I Left And Made My Way To James House. When I Knocked In The Door The Smell Of Weed Instantly Hit Me. I Walked In And Went Straight Into The Kitchen. I Should Have Grabbed Some Pizza Before Coming Over Here. James Ain't Never Got Anything I Like.

I Walked Back Into The Living Room And Plopped Down On The Couch Next To James.

"You Look Good." He Said Biting His Lip.

"Mhm." I Said Looking Down At My Phone.

James Started Kissing My Neck And Rubbing My Thigh. I Tried To Nudge Him Off But He Just Continued.

"James Stop."

"What's Wrong Baby." He Said In The Crook Of My Neck.

"Seriously Stop." I Said Pushing Him Away.

"Damn Ming What The Fuck Is The Problem Man. We Been Talking For A Minute Now And You Ain't Gave A Nigga None Whats So Ever."

"Because My Priority Is Not Having Sex With You."

"Then Why You Even Here."

"You Called Me!"

"Aight Well You Can Leave Man."

"Really James, Really."

"Really! Pussy Probably Dirty Anyways."

I Got Up And Smacked The Hell Out Of Him. He Stood Up Face To Face With Me And Pushed Me Back, Making Me Fall Over The Table.

"The Fuck Wrong With You,Putting Yo Hands On Me!" He Yelled Standing Over Me. "You Can Let Yo Mother Fucking Ass Out."

He Went Upstairs And A Few Seconds Later I Heard His Bedroom Door Slam.

I Got Up Trying To Hold Back My Tears And Just Left, Going Home. I Didn't Know How To Feel. When I Got Home I Changed Into Some Pajamas. I Looked At The Back Of My Legs In My Full Body Mirror And Noticed A Bruise Of Both Of Them. They Were From Me Falling Over The Table. I Just Got In Bed And Tried Not To Think About It.

Jacquees' Pov:

I Was At The Rec Center And Kelvin Was With Me Like He Usually Is On Weekends. He Was Playing With The Toddlers While I Was Helping The Elementary School Kids. A Little Girl Came Running Up To Me Crying.

"Whats Wrong Little Mama." I Asked As I Got Down To Her Level.

"They Took My Ball!" She Said Loudly.

I Walked Over To The Group Of Little Boys With Baby Girl Right Behind Me.

"Aye, Why Y'all Take Her Ball."

"We Wanted To Play With It." The Smallest Boys Said.

"But Did You Ask."

They All Looked Down. "No."

"Well You Have To Ask. Why Don't Y'all All Play Together. Is That Good?"

They All Shook Their Heads Yes And I Went Back To What I Was Doing, Occasionally Looking Over At Them And The Other Groups Of Kids.

At 4:30 Was Transition Time Where Little Kids Would Leave And Everyone 16 And Over Would Come In. As I Was Putting The Kid Stuff Up And Fee Niggas And Some Females Came In. Amongst The Group Was James, Tyler's Cousin. I Walked Up To Him And Dapped Him Up.

"Aye Man, What You Doing Here?" He Asked Me.

"I Work Here."

"Oh Word."

"Yeah."

"Feel Like Playing Some One On One."

"Sure."

I Grabbed A Ball And We Got To Playing. I Had To Admit He Was Pretty Good. The Score Ended Up Being 21 to 20. I Lost By A Point.

"So Hows You And Yo Girl." I Asked As We Sat Down On The Bleachers.

"Man Ion Even Know, We Got Into It Earlier."

"Word?"

"Yeah And I Pushed Her Over A Table."

I Looked At Him Like He Was Crazy.

"I Ain't Mean To, But I Was Just Mad. She Was..." He Sighed. "And Then The Side Chick Tripping."

It Was Silent For A Few Seconds Then I Thought Back To What He Said When I First Met Him.

"Wait A Minute, The Shop You Sent Me To, You Said She Own It Right."

"Yeah."

"Ming?"

"Yeah, You Know Her?"

Instantly My Blood Started Boiling. I Got Up And Stood In Front Of Him.

"Yeah I Know Her!" I Yelled Throwing The Ball At Him. "You Put Yo Hands On Her?!"

I Got Up In His Face And He Stood Pushing Me Back. "The Fuck Is Your Problem?!"

"That's My Best Friend Man!"

"Ooh, You The Dumb Nigga That Left Her Heart Broken." He Said With A Slight Smirk.

Before I Could Jumped At Him I Felt Myself Get Pulled Back. I Fought Out Of The Grip Of Whoever Was Holding Me Back And Punched James Right In His Face. He Stumbled Back. We Got To Boxing Real Quick And It Took A Few Guys To Pull Us Apart.

"Don't Worry Man, I'll Let You Know If The Pussy Good." He Said After Spitting Out Blood.

It Took All Of Their Strength And Mine Not To Go After Him But He Left. He Put His Hands On Her And He's Fucking Around. I Gotta Tell Her.
_____________________

Where Y'all At Man. Y'all Missing. Tell Me What You Think. I Might Be Stopping This Story, I Don't Know Yet.