His Love

*Prologue*

I waited out in the waiting room as my sister brought yet another baby into the world. Her 3rd in 3 years and she finally got her wish for a little boy.

The baby, Kenzie sat in my lap leafing through one of her baby books. Gracie was in James lap fighting with Perish.

Two years later James and Quincy own the barber shop that has been doing fantastic. James is still whoring around he says he'll settle down when the right woman comes along.

Annemarie is a junior in College while interning at a lawyers office downtown. Her and Prince are now engaged but they still only have Perish and SHE plans to keep it that way until she's done with school.

Me, i'm back in school for my associates in general health. Yeah its gone take a while but im a smart and determined female, I can handle it.

Annemarie said something but I didn't hear her because that's when I saw him. He stood at the desk flirting with a nurse which just happened to piss me off. But how could I blame him, it was my choice to keep us a secret.

In my world, our love was forbidden. Even if none of us were in the game anymore, it went against everything I was taught.

Almost a year and I still hadn't told my family about us. He never said it but his actions proved that he was finally getting fed up.

"Did you hear me Yaz?" Annemarie asked smirking.

"No not really, repeat it."

**************************************************************************

It took me a while but it's finally here. Bear with me on the cover until somebody takes pity on me and makes me a new one. Any offers?

Hope you enjoy this as much as you enjoyed Hood Love.

As always fan, vote, comment which is always appreciated.