My Lover

I tiptoed into his apartment, knowing he was in his room sleeping. I dropped my keys and purse onto the table and stripped as I made my way to the room.

He laid on his back with an arm over his eyes. Slowly I pulled the blankets off him and watched as his dick bounced out. I crept onto the bed til i was straddling his thighs and my mouth was level with his dick.

I placed kisses over the base, up his length til I reached the head. Immediately I engulfed it into my mouth and sucked lightly.

I loved the feel of him in my mouth, even if it took him a while to notice. I rolled my tongue over the head just when I felt his hand in my hair.

So I sucked harder only to have him pull me up under the arms and roll me beneath him. Hooking one leg over his arm he slid inside me.

No matter how long we've been together it always feels like he's stretching me to my limit. He filled every nook and cranny.

"Damn I missed you," he said pulling out only to slam back inside.

He leaned down and sucked one of my breasts while grinding as deep as he could. My nails slid from his shoulders down to his ass.

I felt his muscles clench under my nails. But he loved that slight edge of pain. He revealed in the scratch marks he always had the morning after.

He pulled away from my upper body before pushing slowly in and out of me. My wetness drew him back in every time he tried to pull back. He turned me onto my stomach and gripped my ass in his palms.

He slammed in and out pushing me to my limits only to bring me back down to earth. My muscles pulsed around him pulling him in.

He gripped my ass harder as i started throwing it back at him, the sound of my ass hitting his pelvis, my moans , his name and his groans filled the small apartment.

We didn't care if the neighbors heard. All that mattered was the here and now. He sucked on my neck while running a finger across my clit.

"You gotta come for me baby." He said before licking a trail over the trail of butterflies that started at my shoulder and stopped at the dimples of my lower back.

Over and over he thrust into me before i finally came around him. He bit down on my shoulder as he thrust harder before i felt him pulsing inside me.

He laid down on my back sucking my shoulder.

"Maldita te quiero Ms. Belle."

I smiled because I knew it was true. "I love you too Officer Diego."

**************************************************************************

Just a filler first chapter. Officer Diego was briefly mentioned in "The Hooder The Better" in the chapter Sorry.