Chapter 15: Promise

Prince P.O.V.

As of right now I'm Pissed as hell. I just arrived at Ray house, No I'm not going to fight him or anything. I want to tell him .Her didn't know that Lexi was my girlfriend. But jsut to make sure. I want to ask.  I knocked on the door. 

The door opened about a few seconds later, here came a Ratchet Ray. Hair out with a T-Shirt,  basketbal shorts.Jordan Flip flops and socks. Thank god he had socks on. Just like Roc used to say.. "Ray feet litterally throws up the west side connection" I can hear him saying that now.

"Whatup Bro?...Uhh You ok ?" He said Concerned

I sighed.. "No really. Thats why I came here" 

"Oh Ok, Come in" He said moving aside  

I did as told. I sat down on the couch, and he sat down across from me. I looked around his house. It was pretty big. 

"Talk Bruh. I'm listening" He said impatiently.

"Do you know this girl... who goes by the name of Lexi.  When I mean KNOW . .I mean personally know. Not someone you've seen. But She's a little thick.. Has the average height. .. And mixed"

His eyes started to wonder "Yeah we have been good friends.  She was with us yesterday at Roc house . 

"You know that she's my girlfriend right?"

He was a little shocked "No, I thought she was Amanda's friend.. Or that girl Y/N Friend. Damn YN has a big ass tho. And her tits.  Roc got a good one"  He stated trying to beat around the bush. He started to get nervous

"This is not about the size of YN Ass, nor her tits Ray! Even tho Your right it's like . .Mmmm Juicy i swear! Damn I would...--- WAIT!  OK no .. ignore what I said. This is about LEXI!   Lexi told me. . That . She cheated on me ..-- " I started to say. then he cut me off

"Yeah Jacob. We fucked. I'm sorry, like real talk. Im sorry. I didn't know she had a boyfriend. I didn't know that she had a relation with you,  or anybody. She never really metions about her love life. Last week it happened. Last week friday." He stated without no hesistation

"I Swear I could never find somebody .. Somebody that LOVES ME! Truly. I always  have to get cheated on. Shit am I NOT Good enough?"

"Nigga, I'm in the same situtaion. Don't start crying. It's not worth it.!"

"Yes it is! I LOVE LEXI! We've been going strong for about 6months now!" 

"Alright. Calm Down Afro Puff. Look Let me tell you about this sistuation I'm in. I don't know If I can fix it . But it's to late.  I regret this shit so much.  But Basically I want to keep a long story short. this bitch used me for my money. I picked her over this other girl. Just cause. She had more than the other girl. I'm talking size, ass, tits wise. Idon't know why. She wasn't THAT pretty.. . Ha . I Regret it so muuch.  This happened about 2 weeks before I slept with Lexi. I was sexually fustrated.

Your P.O.V.

I just arrived home.It's like 5 oclock right now. Outside is beautiful. But i'm here to gerab some things   because I'll be over at Chresanto's. I opened my door. Then I turned around Because somebody just called my name. It was Lexi. She wason the verge of tears. She was red a'f. She must have been crying hard. I walked down to the middle of the concrete path. I personally didn't know her but whatever is wrong.. I'll help. But she's a cool, pretty, &  nice girl. 

"YN.. Can .. I .. stay over with you .. for tonight. I didn't had. a chance of finding a hotel." She asked. This bitch crazy  fawk wrong with her. No I'm jk. But ..