Chapter 23 Part 2: Round Two

I Started to walk out again, Then I got puleld back, Lexi Pulled me Back. I snatched my arm away.

"Wait !" She yelled. What the fuck is she grabbing me back for? She suppose to be grabbing Prince.

"What the fawk do you want from me?! I already banged your ass once, which was one mistake because I didn't know you was with prince! Wtf are you rying to do? Ruin my friendship with my bro?" I exclaimed

"Look! I'm Sorry ! I'm Sorry Y'all! I just... Was depress, I didn't know who to call.!" She said out of fustration.

"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME?!" Prince yelled in her face. Which made her jump a little.

"Because! I thought you already moved on ! I thoguth you were still mad!"

"Well that doesn't give you the right to tongue down my brother! You almost made me have second thoughts, about doing the finale tour ! Damn! You nearly ruined something again!" Prince said raising his hand getting ready to slap her. I took his hand. He has no right to hit her. No matter what she does. He should never step out of bounds and hit a female.

"Wtf are you holding my hand back for!? " He shouted

"Don't ever put your hands on A female! Especially the one you love, Violence isn't the answer Prince! You hit her, I'll fuck you up. " Prince just looked at me.. With a look, then He sighed and sat down. Rubbing his fingers through his afro. I would have left by now. But I don't want to leave, and have Prince beat up on her.

"Lexi.. Look.. I was coming here to make up with you .To start over, I didn't expect all this bullshit to happen. Also to tell you that we are going back on tour for a month. I just didn't want to leave you, without knowing. But You know what , to end all of this. I'm going to have to go. Maybe , After this tour we do... Everything will be better, We can defiantly start fresh. " Prince said, finishing off with a heavy sigh. Gtting up.

'Jacob No! .. No ! DOn't please.! " Lexi begged grabbing his arm. Prince soon got away from her, and walked out. Now lexi was sobbing her behind off. Everything was awkard now. .. I didn't know what to sa... So I slid out the room, and sliiently closed the door. I walked outside the hotel, and into my car. Prince was already gone. I don't blame him at all... This was one hetic, stupid night.

I'm even surprised that the people in the hotel didn't call the police on us or something.

Prince P.O.V.

I sped home, I was so angry, sad, fustrated. I had mixed Emotions. As soon as I got home, I ran into my room, it felt so empty without Lexi. I Fopped on my bed, And I kind of cried. It feels so bad, to get cheated on. I thought that She was actually.... the girl I could be IN LOVE WITH. .. .without any obsticales, like one of use messing up. I need some advice right now . I grabbed my phone, and called Roc.. .I got no answer, well my iPhone is acting really stupid. So I deciided to face time him. He should be up by this time. .. I hopeI called like 3 times. On the 4th try I finally got, an answer.

Come to find out this dude was sleeping. I saw a girl laying down on his chest sleeping. Which was YN.

'WTF Do you want Prince?" He said in a whisper tone. I'd whisper to, YN nearly killed him last him last time. His eyes was squinted, he looked like some bootleg asian, nigga.

"Bruh. .. Me , Lexi, and Ray. Just got into a agrument a huge one."

'Do I fucking care Prince? Why the fuck did you wait t'll like 12:00 AT NIGHT TO CALL ME?! You want to call me so damn early, now you want to call me so late! Why couldn't you wait t'll tomorrow?!" He said, raising his voice.

'Cause ! I Just needed Some advice..And Techinically .. it is tomorrow, so you need to change that to "Later!"."

"Stfu, I consider it tomorrow, whenever I wake tf up!"

"Aren't you awake now Roc? .. So isn't it tomorrow? "

Then a voice changed, It was YN.. "STFU PRINCE ! If you don't take your hippy, ass to sleep! Shit waking people up and shit! I'll fucking come over there and rock your ass to sleep. " YN Yelled. The call ended . Ok Maybe that was a stupid idea, to call. I'm tired of getting yelled at... I'm calling it a night. Damn man .

This one fucked up night, Get betrayed, get called Gay. That was one main reason we broke up in the first place. Ray spreaded rumors. We started losing fans. It was awful.

I'm tired of this bullshit

Maybe when we go back on tour.... I could find that #1 Girl? And Lexi will just flow off my mind. I can forget about her, "Bros Before Hoes"