party pick up

Waking up in the morning I groan and roll out of bed. Literally. I land on the floor with and other groan before reaching over to my phone witch woke me up.

"Hello?" I croak

"Geez Stinger, why does it sound like you have a hangover?"

"Mikey I just got up give me a break" I sigh going to the wardrobe. (Outfit on the side)

"Its nearly one# my god you sleep late. The party?"

I sigh "ill be there soon" before hanging up.

When I'm changed I smile at my new favourite charm. A bee in favour of the car.

Trotting downstairs I wave hi to Sammy who smiles back.

"So...um the lake party...sounds like a cool place to-"

I whine and turn back to him Apple in hand.

"Why!? Fine come" I say storming out to the car.

I go for the keys but Sammy grabs them first. I stare at him before glaring "no...I wanna drive"

He smirks and shrugs. "Be right back" I sigh then trudge after him, curious.

" Mojo. I got the car. Now I need the girl. I need money to take out the girl is what I need. "

I catch as he sits at his computer.

"Zero birds" I laugh, scaring him.

"You leave to talk to the dog and go on the computer? Sad Sammy" I sigh rolling my head.

He glares at me before turning back to the dog.

" Come on, Mojo. You want your pain pills?"

I sit on his bed tilting my head as I watched him in front of the mirror.

" Premature. Good. What's up? Nothing. You know, just driving my car. Driving my car. It's like clockwork."

I snort receiving a glare

" All right, I know you get wasted on these things, but if you piss in my bed again, you're sleeping outside. Okay? That's it for today. No more. Crackhead."

"I swear your married to that dog" I sigh trailing after him.

" Ron, this one is uneven."
" Yeah. Probably. "

"This one is wobbly."

" Yeah. I'll take care of that real soon. "

"Couldn't we have hired a professional? "

I laugh hearing my parents outside, so touchy. As we reach the back yard I wisely go on the path while Sam, Sam goes on the grass.

"Sam..." Our dad sighs

"What?" Sam's frowns looking behind him then back to add confused

" I do not like footprints on my grass. "

"What foot... There's no footprints."

"That's why I built my path. So why don't you go from my grass onto my path, okay? "

"It's family grass, Dad. " I pipe in receiving an eye roll.

"Well, when you own your own grass, you'll understand."

"Not sure I want to" I reply with a laugh.

Walking down the path I jump on sammys back who groans in annoyance at the sight of mono, not me. I always get piggybacks.

" This... I can't do it anymore. - You're putting girl jewelry on a boy dog."

" What?" Mom was so funny some times.