new friends

Her hair on side.»»»»

We flew through a wall of class with screams and revving engine...I assume this looked pretty badass, flying through the air in a car....I love this car.

We sped outside and for a while he was on our tail till we reached a warehouse farm.

The car backed up to the warehouse, hiding. It shut off its engine and a pop went the locks. I clung to my necklace as the robot car drove past then paused.

"Okay. Time to start." I eased and the car roared with life, zooming off. It swung round filling us out before it itself transformed into a large robot.

The other followed suit but let out a little robot as it did, coming straight for us. I darted one way, towards a tool shed hearing Sam scream with Mickey.

"He's got me! Oh, God! He's going to kill me! No. No, no, no! Get off!"

That pinot I was there with a mean looking saw and started hacking at it.

" Kill it! Kill it! Get it, get it, get it, get it!" Sam screamed while I chopped the head off. Good riddance...

"Not so tough without a head, are you?"

I turn to Sam but he ignored me going for Mikelea.

"Thanks, come on" uh that hurt.

I roll my eyes and begin walking up the hill, hearing protests from the two girls behind me.

"Wow wait!" "Stinger!" I scoff at them.

"It won't hurt us, it would've done that by now and you two need to calm down, acting like a pair of 12 year old girls" I call back in annoyance as I approach the robot. It watched me with bright blue optics, in what seemed like amusement and awe.

"What is it?" Really Mickey for real?

"It's a robot. But like a... Like a different... You know, like a super-advanced robot. It's probably Japanese. Yeah, it's definitely Japanese." Not Japanese.

"What are you doing?" I turn seeing Sam walk up towards were I was.

"I don't think it wants to hurt us. It would have done that already." I said that! Geez

"Really? Well, do you speak robot? Because they just had, like, a giant droid death match." I'm invisible again.

"I think it wants something from me." My god Sammy, really?

"What?"

"Well, 'cause the other one was talking about my eBay page. "

"You are the strangest boy I have ever met." Amen to that.

"Can you talk?" I call out. The robot some what smiles at me, nodding.

"XM Satellite Radio... Digital cable brings you... ... Columbia Broadcasting System..."

"So you... You talk through the radio?" I answer, though it sounded like a question. I just realized I had the weirdest craving for hot chocolate...Hmm.

"Thank you, you're beautiful. You're wonderful, you're wonderful." The robot waves his arms around and points to me. Laughing I shake my head with a slight blush.

"So, what was that last night? What was that?" Sam pipes up.

"Message from Starfleet, Captain... Throughout the inanimate vastness of space... Angels will rain down like visitors from heaven! Hallelujah!"

"Visitors from heaven? What... What are you, like, an alien or something?" Mickey asks. My god Mikelea, you can't just ask someone if there an alien! God.