Strange places

Waking up with a groan I slowly open my eyes to be met with a bright light. Lifting my head I look around to see I'm in a small room with nothing but a bed, which I'm lying on and a door. The exit.

I stand up and wobble slightly before moving to open it. I jiggle the handle for a bit but it doesn't work. I groan and sit on the floor against the bed.

I remember passing out after being hit with something? Is Sam ok? My parents? Mikelea? Bee?

The door opens and I casually look to see who it is. Some weird looking dude comes in with clothes.

He places them on the floor "change" then he leaves.

I raise I brow but look at through the clothes (on side) and slip them on and put up my hair.

About 15 minutes after the same man came in and escorted me out.

"Were am I?" I ask looking around the halls were men and some woman were walking around, mostly all in army or workout gear. Some in the occasional fancy clothes.

"Your in Nest. Your here because you are to be a trainee" he says monotone.

I frown "um ok..."

He leads me into a room with a ring the middle. He takes off his heavy jacket and weapons and steps into the ring.

"Fight me" he says plainly. Ok what?

"What!?"

"Fight me. You get one fight for me to rank you before the field."

Shit organization if you ask me.

I step Into the ring and instantly he lunges. Immediately a dodge to the side bringing my arm to the side, flipping him over onto the floor.

He twists his arm which I jump over and back away arms guarding my face and body.

He attacks again this time me flying out with a straight punch to the face sending him backwards. He's a crap fighter. He's not planing his attacks through and he's not studying me like he should be.

Whilst he's regaining his feet I lunge sending him down. I sit on his thighs and pin his arms by his side. I hear clapping from above and snap my head up to see a old looking man, wait doesn't he work for the Pentagon or whatever?

"Well done. Teach her the basics on weaponry and go with the team to the base at the damn in an hour."

I stand up and away from the Shit fighter and cross my arms. "Actually I would like to go home. You basically kidnapped me and forced me into this organization"

"Well you see, we have given consent to it. Your father is here if you'd like to meet him though"

"What?" He frowns "you don't know? Your adopted. Your real name is Jamie Lennox. Your parent had to give you up under official order of the government for your father and mother in our eyes were...wrong. you are a army man's daughter and will fight for the world"

"You are crazy!" He just smiles. I nibble my lip. Adopted? Really? "I want to meet him"

"Good, he can give basics on weaponry while you talk"

Ten minutes later I'm in a room full of guns and knives staring at a man who looks like me and sounds familiar.

"Jamie....Your so grown up" he smiles whilst I look wearily back at him.

"Um...Hi I guess. I'm William Lennox, army officer and your dad. I know this all seems weird but um"

I cut him off "it's fine, you had no choice, can you tell me about the guns and tell me about what happened? I don't want to die later"

Ok I know it's crap guys but bear with me ok?