robots and stalkers?

So apparently when our car was stolen last night, Sammy didn't think it was important to wake me up too. So here I am...at the police station, with clothes I just threw on rolling my eyes at a way to cocky cop.

"It just stood up."

"It just stood up. Wow. That's really neat. Okay, chiefie. Time to fill her up. And no drippy-drippy. What are you rolling? Whippets? Goofballs? A little wowie sauce with the boys?"

I snort loudly at this "most he's had is probably adderol" Sam glared at me I shrug with a smirk.

"No, I'm not on any drugs."

"What's these? Found it in your pocket. "Mojo." Is that what the kids are doing now? Little bit of Mojo?"

"Those are my dog's pain pills."

"You know, a Chihuahua. A little..." my dad cuts in, couldn't he have changed?

Sam glances down at the man's gun in fear and I frown.

"What was that? You eyeballing my piece, 50 Cent? You wanna go? Make something happen. Do it. 'Cause I promise you I will bust you up."

I stand up and put my hand on his chest pushing him away with a series of 'heys'

"That is a threat towards a citizen of the city. Your a cop, act like it jackass" I sneer going back to my brother.

"Are you on drugs?" I smirk tilting my head.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

"I'm so glad you believe me stinger, so glad" Sam's say for the tenth time.

"I know" I groan and sit on the counter, eating an Apple.

"Stop with the barking, Mojo. It's too early. Please?" I beg the dog. Suddenly Sam drops the milk carton and gets out his phone I frown. He grabs my arm dragging me after him.

"Miles? Miles, listen to me. Listen. My car, it stole itself, okay?" What? Yep there it is. I grab my bike hoping on it while Sam grabs moms...lol

"Satan's Camaro. In my yard. It's stalking me." He says throwing it away

"Stop! No, no, no, no, no, no. Oh, my God!"

I groan "Sam shut up!" I yell

I didn't really care, I didn't think it would hurt us, it would've done that already.

I laugh as Sam goes flying off the bike to the ground...then seeing Mikelea.

"Sam? Hi. That was... That was really awesome."

"Well, it felt awesome."

"It looked painful" I remark.

"Are you okay?" Aww

"I'm not okay, all right? I'm losing my mind a little bit. I'm getting chased by my car right now. I got to go." Ew.

I sigh waving goodbye following after, glancing back at the car.it follows us to a lot with junk every were then seeing a cop car Sam's sighs in relief. I frown at it though.

"Oh, great. Cops. Officer! Listen!" Sam's flown backwards onto the ground...a cop wouldn't do that.

"Oh, that hurt."

I edge away "Sam..."

"Listen to me! Thank God you're here! I've had the worst day ever! I've been... I've been followed here on my mother's bike! Right? And my car's right there and it's been following me here! So get out of the car!" The car drives forwards us and I try to heave Sam up but I just end up falling over.

"No! Stop! Oh, God. Okay, okay! Okay, all right! Okay! I'm sorry! I'm... I didn't mean to hit your car! Look! Okay, look, look, look! Stop, stop! Please! Okay, what do you want from me?....Okay."

I scream as the car changed into a robot "holy Shit!" I get up with Sam and run for our lives until we're both hit sending us flying, Sam lands on a car I land further back on the ground with a painful snap from my wrist.

Broken.

I turn my attention back to Sam, the robot now towering over him.

"Are you username LadiesMan217?" EBay? WTF?

"I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Are you username LadiesMan217?"

"Yeah."

"Where is eBay item 21153? Where are the glasses?" The glasses, my room his bag.

I see Mikelea heading our way and panicking in the same mind, me and Sam run for her.

"Get back! Stop!" Sam screams before tackling her off her scooter. (Lol imagining it as a kids one XD)

"God! What is your problem, Sam?" Am I invisible to my best friend right now?

"Okay, there's a monster right there! It just attacked me! Here he comes! All right, get up. Get up and run! You have to run! Okay. "

"Sam, what is that thing?"

The car knocks the robot off and opens its doors. Without hesitation I climb into the drivers seat.

"You have to get in the car." I call out to them.

"Get in." Sam tries.

"I don't want to." Mikelea whimpers

" Get in the car. Trust me. Trust me!"

" Sam."

I hate being invisible...I know we're being chased by a robot but come on! I'm here to! You didn't even know Sam existed two days ago, you knew my for like four years!

"Get in! Go, go, go, go, go. Go, go, go, go!" Sam yells

"Oh, God! We're gonna die! We're gonna die!"

"No, we're not. No, we're not gonna die."

"Oh, my God!"

I scoff "Trust me. He's a kick-ass driver!"

"Oh, my God! No! We're gonna die! Oh, my God!" Then we all scream.