Chapter Eleven

Kellin POV

I opened my eyes slowly, aware that I was only wearing a pair of boxers. That was weird. I usually slept with a shirt on.

I tried to roll over, but found that I couldn’t. I looked up and saw Vic’s sleeping face, his arms wrapped tightly around me. It suddenly all came flooding back.

What the actual fuck.

I felt my face flush as I remembered some of the things I had said during our, erm, “moment” last night. I honestly didn’t think I could get that bad.

I didn’t regret one thing we did last night. None of it. It was all perfect to me, and it couldn’t, well, HE couldn’t have made it any better.

“Mm, Kellin,” he groaned softly as he started to wake up. I blushed even harder when it reminded me of how he shouted my name when he came last night. Gosh, I don’t think I’ll ever be the same again.

“Morning, sweetheart,” he mumbled, pressing his lips to mine sleepily. Those lips were other places last night..

I don’t think I’ll ever think the same of him again.

Because he was a SEX. GOD.

“Um, er, uh, hi,” I stuttered, then groaned and hid my face. “I’m sorry. I’m just embarrassed.”

I peeked through my fingers to see him smiling. “Why are you embarrassed? Embarrassed by some of the filthy things you said last night, I’m guessing,” he teased, poking my nose. I flushed even worse.

“Just-urgh,” I said, frustrated. “I don’t know how you aren’t laughing at me right now, because I know that I would be if I wasn’t so fucking embarrassed.”

“Hey,” Vic said softly, making me look at him. “Trust me, it’s FINE. To be honest, it was completely sexy the way you were yelling last night. Almost tempts me to see what other noises I could squeeze out of you,” he murmured, playfully nipping at my neck. I giggled/chuckled.

“Don’t even try it,” I answered, pushing him away. He pouted, wrapping his arms around my waist. “Come on, Kells. You can’t just bring up last night and not expect me to be sexually frustrated all over again.”

I laughed. “You horny, teenage shit.” He laughed, kissing my neck softly. “Yes, but I’m YOUR horny teenage shit.”

“Shouldn’t it be the other way around? I am two years younger than you, after all,” I teased, making him think for a moment. “I don’t know. I’m two years older, so I am closer to being a man than you are, and men are very horny.”

“So are teenage boys,” I argued. “Our hormones are all over the fucking place and we can’t control ourselves and are we really having this conversation right now?” I said, making him laugh loudly. “I think we are, babe.”

I smiled, pressing my lips to his gently. “Yeah, but anyway, I win this argument because I’m damn sexy and you love me and my dirty mouth,” I whispered against his mouth. He laughed breathlessly.

“I agree with everything you just said.” “Even the part where I win?” “Even the part where you win,” he smiled, wrapping his arms around me and squeezing me tight.

“I love you, Kells,” he whispered, cuddling me into his side. I smiled hugely, hugging him tightly. “I love you too, Vic.”

~~~~~~~~~~~MIKE POV~~~~~~~~~~~

“Aww, look how cute your brother is with Kellin!” Jaime gushed next to me, slapping my arm. I made a small noise of pain before socking his arm.

“Yes, I get they’re cute, they’re fucking adorable, but that doesn’t mean you need to smack me!” I complained, rubbing my arm. He just grinned and skipped off to annoy Tony about something.

I shook my head with a smile on my face as I turned to look back at my brother with Kellin. They were wrestling on the grass in the backyard, huge smiles on their faces as they laughed. I’ve never seen Vic look any happier than he did now, honestly.

There was a little sparkle in his eyes, a sparkle that had been gone for years and had been rekindled by this strange boy Kellin. Well, he wasn’t strange, he just didn’t talk to me much. I don’t know why, though. I hoped I hadn’t offended him or anything…

Oh well. I’ll ask him about it later.

I smiled when I saw Vic pin Kellin down, laughing loudly with a huge smile on his face. I could see teh faded scars on his wrist, and wondered if Kellin knew about them.

They were saying something, and then Vic smiled big. He leaned his forehead against Kellin’s, looking into his eyes. The moment was so sweet, I had the urge to look away. But I kept looking, because I had never seen my brother sohappy.

He pressed little kisses to Kellin’s lips while Kellin sat still, smiling as he kissed back. Normally, this would have grossed me out. No, I’m not a homophobe-I mean, how could I be? My own brother was gay-but I don’t like seeing Vic kiss someone in front of me. It’s just weird, alright.

This was different, though. He wasn’t hardcore shoving his tongue down some guy’s throat like with his last boyfriends. No, he was passionate, caring, loving…he was in love.

I smiled, wanting to hug the fuck out of Kellin for making him this way.

“No! Come back! Let me love you, Victor!” Kellin suddenly shouted. I glanced over to see Vic running away, Kellin smiling hugely. Vic ran around the corner and Kelllin spotted me watching them, then blushed. “Um, hi,” he mumbled, fidgeting nervously.

“Hey. Um, not to be mean, but why don’t you talk to me? Did I do something to insult you?” I asked before I could stop myself. He looked surprised, and shook his head quickly.

“No! It’s just that I, uh, I have problems talking to people, and I didn’t want you to think that I was some sort of freak or something,” he answered. “I would never think that. I mean, you and my brother obviously love each other. You guys are so cute, you make me want to barf rainbows or some shit.”

He laughed loudly. “That’s nice. Um, but I’ll talk more, I promise. I don’t know what’s wrong with me,” he said, rolling his eyes a little and chuckling softly.

“Nothing is wrong with you, sweetheart,” Vic said, appearing out of nowhere and wrapping his arms around Kellin’s waist from behind. “You’re perfect,” he said, kissing his cheek Kellin giggled as Vic kissed his cheek, leaning into him with a huge smile and a huge blush. “Whatever.”

Vic looked up at me and smiled. I’m talking a real, genuine smile. One that I hadn’t seen for a long time. “Hey, Mike. Seems like forever since we’ve talked!”

“Not really. I mean, we live in the same house,” I pointed out, even though it was completely true. Me and Vic HADN’T talked, for a long time. He seemed to realize it and looked at me apologetically. I smiled to show him it was okay. “We’re going to have to talk later, okay?” he said softly.

I could tell he felt bad because he was the big brother and he had become dependent on me and then completely stopped speaking to me, but I understood. He was hurting, and he didn’t know how to deal with it. But he had Kellin now, and it was all okay.

“Alright!” I said cheerfully, happy that I would get some bonding time with my brother, just the two of us instead of our whole band. “Well, I’m going to leave you two love birds before I barf rainbows.”

Vic looked confused, but Kellin laughed. “Am I missing something?” Vic asked. Kellin giggled. “Nothing, babe. Just something Mike and I were talking about,” he murmured. Vic nodded and looked at me.

“Talk to you later,” he said softly, giving me a serious look. I knew that look. It was the “I-need-to-talk-to-you-about-important-things-and-you-better-not-avoid-me-you-little-shit” big brother look. I laughed, nodding.

“Alright,” I said as I walked away.

Those two were truly perfect for each other, and I was glad I had my big brother back.