Admitting

It's hard to admit this to you guys, please don't call me anything.

I have trichotillomania. It is a disorder, where the person is obsessed with picking hair, eyelashes, and eyebrows.
I don't pick my hair, but eyelashes and eyebrows I do.

It's hard, and I can't stop. I have very little eyelashes and eyebrows and I can't stop.

And people are starting to notice, they'll ask why I don't have any eyelashes & eyebrows, I lie to them. I say 'it's a growing thing' or 'they fell off'.

But I need to confess and I'm not happy at all.

I'm jealous of everyone, I wish I had eyebrows and eyelashes. I wish I was pretty, smart, popular, good at everything! But I'm none of those, I'm just invisible.

Then I spent a few days up north with my Grandma, and an hour before we left she goes close to me and makes sure no one is listening and says,

"At first I thought you were sick, but then I asked your dad about this. He told me what you're doing. I don't like what you're doing to yourself so when we meet at Christmas I want them to grow back or for you to stop. That'll be my favorite present." Well how am I supposed to do that? I can't just say I'm done and never pick again! That's impossible! But I'm going to try, so far 0 for today. Maybe I should keep count of how many I pick a day! But I doubt you guys even care so I probably won't.

Does anyone have an idea how to stop this? I need help, but I've read some websites and they say not to talk to a doctor.

I really need to stop this and I need some support so can you guys please help me?

I'm just having a shitty day