Prolouge: A Note From Him And Her

Mk, so. Haaii, to all my lovely readers!! How are ya?! Like my other fanfics?? They're anime and I love anime.... So yeah. This is for my friend cuz she begged and pleaded and is awesome. Will be some lemon/smut later on. Just a warning. Mk, ON WITH THE STORYYY

Erica's POV

I wondered what happened when you died. So did Jasper. My little brother. Then, he died. Mom died, a long time ago. Murdered like Jasper. I broke. So did Jaclyn. They were twins, and had that mind-reading-thing. She thinks he's not dead, but out there. I wonder. When will I die. What will happen. I have no clue. But. I want to fall in love before I go. With a good guy. One that loves me back. Jasper died at 14. No, 15. On his birthday. Damn. Damn it all. Nobody deserved to die on their birthday. It was Jace's birthday, too. Which means, every year, she would be sad. On her own birthday. That was wrong. So, very wrong. I hated it. Hated it all. Hated the world. Everyone. Except, Jace. And my grandparents. And my best friend. Cam. She was awesome, funny, insane, an okatu, and and totally lovable.

I never thought I would let someone else in my life.

But, look at that

I did.

Harry's POV

I liked the way I lived. Tours, concerts, fame, money, fans. And, of course, making music others loved. But, I never felt the need to fall in love. Yeah, I've date, but I have never really fallen in love with a girl I couldn't give up. Until her. The one with stitches and an already broken heart. The one I helped after she passed out from blood loss because her stitches broke. I couldn't leave her, couldn't let her go. Once I fell for her, at least. But, now that I have, and that she was mine, I was never letting her go.

Ever.