Chapter 2

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy updating from that cliffhanger BWAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! :3 

PLEASE READ!!!!!!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE GUYXGUY THEN YA GOTTA LEAVE. NO LARRY BUT SOMETHING ELSE.

Now, love ya to MK SO FROM WHERE WE LEFT OFF, HERE IS YOUR STORYYY

Erica's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turned my head to look up at him, and my blue eyes met emerald green ones, partially hidden by curly dark brown hair, and-

He smirked devilishly. Which turned into a grin. "Hey, Liam, who's this?" He said in a beautiful deep voice with an British accent.

"Oh, right! I almost forgot, Harry, these are my cousins, Erica and Jaclyn. Erica, Jace, this is Harry, one of the guys in the band with me." Jace nodded her head silently, and my eyes stayed locked with his emerald gaze.

"Hi," I said, as I extended my hand to him to shake.

"Sup." he didn't shake my hand, which I awkwardly let drop to my side, my cheeks starting to pink slightly.

"Come on, Jace." I said, thankfully without stuttering. "Lets go to the grave site. It's next to mom's." I finally was able to tear my eyes away from Harry's as I dragged my practically lifeless sister away to where Jas- where he was going to be buried. The entire ceremony was to be here, in the cemetery, which was good. We- my family -were never religious people. That doesn't count my grandmother, though. She was the most religious person in the world, I promise you.  It was annoying.

Harry's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

I frowned. Next to mom's? Oh, crap. Was her mom dead? That sucks.....  I wonder how long....

"Liam... When did Erica's mom die.....?"

"When she was 9, so almost 8 years ago. She was really young. She's 17, now. Why?"

I shrugged. "Just curious."

"Mmhmm.... Riiiiiiight........"

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Tell" 

"Never"

"Ugh, whatever. Isn't this a funeral?" Why am I friends with this guy? He's annoying as fuck. Oh, yeah. Niam..... That was Zayn's ship not mine

Liam's POV
~~~~~~~~~~

Well, he's right, this is a funeral.... A good one.... Because I shall push my cousin and best friend together......

.

.

.

.

.

.

Is that wrong, in any way?? I think it kind of is... Oh well!

Erica's POV
~~~~~~~~~~

Jace and I went over to the chairs, when it started to rain. A tarp was set up for everyone, over the chairs, since the weatherman actually got the weather right this time. I dragged her over to the one next to my favorite Grandma, and sat her down. The grandparents we were staying with were on our mom's side, and they hated my dad. All Dad had left was his mom, and a sister. We sat with them. Gran and Gramps were staying in the car until the funeral ended, too. Ugh. Just ugh. I could tell, staying with them would be tough. Maybe, I could get a good job, and once I was moved out and settled, I could get Jace to move in with me. Yeah. That sounds good. Really good.