Chapter 1

Another update cuz you forced me fam... Geez... here it is.... *munches Life Bacon from animelovinBaconGod.

Erica's POV

We were driving in my grandfather's van. Me, my little sister and my grandparents was all that was in the car. A few tears would leak out of my eyes every now and then. Jace, my little sister, was emotionless. A straight, blank look on her face. She was 14... 15, now. He died last week, and we were headed to his funeral. I was worried about her. He was our brother, and we were all close, but they were closer than ever. And identical. Identical twins. Except, she was shorter and a girl. Jasper is- no, was - a little taller, only by a few inches, and a guy. They both had beautiful dark black hair, and pretty dark blue eyes. Like mom. Who died when I was 9. I was like dad, who disappeared the night Jasper was killed. Light brown hair, blue, pale eyes. People barely thought we were sisters, except for our yes, that were kind of alike. I was getting sad in the car, so I grabbed my wallet and fished out my iPod and earplugs. I plugged them into the iPod, and searched through my music. When I got to my Never Shout Never playlist, I stopped. Clicked on it. On The Brightside came on. I made sure the earplugs were secure, and listened, closing my eyes ad leaning my head back. Jace... I was worried. She hasn't done anything since Jasper died. She wasn't eating, and she barely drank water now a days.... I was worried. Maybe, I could get him to help her.....

Harry's POV

I sighed, exasperated, at Liam. We were at his cousin's fueral, and Niall was busy, so look who had to be here for Liam. Me. Oh well. At least I could meet his younger cousins he was talking about in the car. And, honestly, I felt sorry for the family. The kid died on his birthday, and he had a twin sister, who would have to suffer through her birthday each year, sad. And he has a older sister, too. He was leaving them both behind.... Jeez.... Poor kid, Jasper, I think. Yeah, that's his name. His twin was Jaclyn, and the oldest sister was Erica. Pretty name. He died on his 14th birthday.... Talk about to young to die, huh?

"Hey, Lia, when are they getting here?" I whined.

"Soon, don't- Oh! There's their car, right now! Well, my grandparents'  car. Their mom died a long time ago, and their dad, my uncle, went missing the night Jasper was murdered." He cleared his throat, uncomfortable.

"So, uh, anyways, let's go meet them!" He grabbed my wrist and dragged me along. First, and elderly couple stepped out of the front seats. Then, a 14-year-old, it seemed, got out. She had long, dark red-brown hair, and bright blue eyes. She seemed emotionless.

Then, someone with light brown hair, almost dirty blond and no red to be seen stepped out of the car. She was taller than her sister, but still way shorter than me than me. She hurried to the other girl, wrapped her arm around her shoulders, and steered her towards me and Liam. I wanted to see her eyes. What color were they? Did she have freckles? Was she cute? I could already tell she was. I was drawn to her, in a strange way. Why?

She reached us, and looked up. She was crying, but her eyes weren't swollen. They were a bright, brilliant, ice-blue color that I never wanted to tear my eyes from. She was looking at Liam, but then, her beautiful eyes met mine, and-

Erica's POV

I had just gotten here, to the cemetery, and was talking to Liam. I felt someone staring at me, so I looked towards his friend. See, Liam was in a band, but I never met the members. Wait- I met Zayn. But he quit, not to long ago. Anyways, this guy was another member. Harry, I think. Or, Niall? Maybe this was Louis. I turned my head to look up at him, and my blue eyes met emerald green ones, partially hidden by curly dark brown hair, and-

ANNNNNNNNNNND CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!11 I KNOW YA HATE ME, LOVE YA TO MY LITTLE READERS!!!!!!!! BYEEEEEEEEEE