The Nerd stole my man

Sorry it took me so long to update had to come up with some scenarios to keep this imagine going on hope you enjoy now to the story.

Diggy pov.

Right now I'm in my last class of the day.English. my favorite class of the day because I get to go home after this day of hell. So let me hip you on what's been going on Stephanie (his girlfriend ) accused me of cheating on her when everybody know I'm the faithful one in the relationship. One time I caught her in the act with my step-brother jacob and my cousin Trevor.
Why I keep taking her back I do not know but this time I'm not playing around  with her and the other thing that happened for this they to be terrible is I didn't get to see yn to day but that's another reason why I'm happy im in this class. The only period I get to see her beautiful face. OK just so you guys know I'm not cheating on Stephanie like I said I'm the faithful
One in the relationship. Yn is just a girl I have a crush on but I never act on it because I'm was always with Stephanie,but anyways yn is like the school nerd but don't get it twisted she's  really really gorgeous,and I finally found out she likes me so I'm gonna break up with Stephanie and get with yn.

Yn pov.

I'm in my last class of the day. Which is English my favorite class of the day because my crush diggy simmons is in my class. Today has been going great so far diggy and the queen bee Stephanie got into a argument in the hallway about how she always cheating and he's stays faithful to her. I really don't know what he sees in her. She does him so wrong. If I were her I would love him like I was gonna lose him. But who would ever love a nerd like me. Next then I know the bell rangs and I'm heading out the class when someone called my name. I turned around to see diggy I walk up to him.

Me:huh

Diggy:wanna walk out with me

Me:um are you sure that's a good idea Stephanie won't like that

Diggy:oh what you scared of her now or what

Me: no but

Diggy:well come on then

He grabs my hand and pulls me into the hallway where Stephanie standing outside the classroom . Next thing you know I hear her say what is going on.

Stephanie pov.

After the bell rung i was waiting outside digs classroon waiting on him like i always do. When i seen him comimg out the class holding that girl yn hand.What the actual freak is this nerd doing holding my man's hand.

Me:what is going on

Diggy: listen steph we need to break up

Me:WHAT WHY

Diggy: because I'm in love with yn

Me:What

Yn:what you just say

He turned to her and held her hand and look her in the eyes

Diggy:I diggy simmons is in love with the one and only yn

Yn:really

He nodded his head and I kissed him

Me:hello still here but I'm not mad can't get in the way of true love huh

They both turned and look at me with grateful eyes and said thank you and walk away.

I whispered under my breath I can't belive the nerd stole my man.

Diggy pov. 

I finally got my girl and couldn't be any happier

Yn:why did she just let us go like that

Me:deep down she's a good person it's just she has to put up this tough act to keep her reputation that's one of the reasons she was my girlfriend because she really nice but can still stand up for herself.

____________________________________________________hope you enjoyed it jacob and Trevor up next