arguing J.l imagine

Ciara pov.

I'm currently sitting on the sofa eating chocolate and watching how to get away with murder. When I felt the sofa move a little. I looked to my right and seen Jake sitting next to me watching the tv. I turned my head back to the tv and from the corner of my eye I see him looking at me. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Jake: babe how many times do I have to say it I'm sorry.

I ignored him and got up to put my chocolate in the freezer. When I turned around he was standing right in front of me. I tried to move around him but he kept blocking me.

Jake : it was a accident I already told you that he said putting his hands firmly on the sides of my waist to hold me in place.

I didn't say anything

Jake:look at me

I didn't

He grab my chin forcefully and made me look at him.

But I didn't make eye contact.

Jake: I didn't mean to beat you in the game it's not my fought I can sang better than you

I gasped and broke free of him and storm up to our bedroom. He was still following me. Just when I was about to jump on the bed he grabbed my arm. He hugged me from the back.

I smiled a little but quickly wiped it off. He turned me around and started pecking my lips saying I'm sorry repeatedly,but I didn't kiss back.

He pulled away and looked at me in the eyes. All I can see is lust and determination.

Kiss me he demanded I will admit he turned me on a bit.

When I didn't he kissed me so hard I almost went weak in the knees.

He pushed me on the bed when I kissed back.

He slid down my sweat pants and pushed my panties aside in a instant he shoved his two fingers into me. I cried out at the sudden invasion. As he plunged in an out of me  with one hand the other was rubbing my clit ever so gently.

A burning sensation started to form in my stomach which caused me to let out a very pleasurable moan. He stopped at looked up at me.

Me : nooooo don't stoooooop

Jake : are you still mad

Me : no I promise just please Jakey

Jake : find by me

He came up and kissed my lips and while that was happening my pussy started throbbing because all I could feel down there was his big hard cock poking me. I moaned at the feeling as I beg for more. He stuck his finger inside me once again. Forcing the feeling in my stomach to intensify.
Next thing I know he curled his finger and scrapped them down inside of me. I let out a ear - piercing scream of pleasure.

Me : Jakey I need you in me now I say after my minnie orgasm.

In one quick move he slammed himself in me roughly with one loud grunt. I smiled at getting what I want as he move in and our of me.

I bit my lip at the intense feeling I was getting.

We kept at it for hours until I bet him that I can beat him in the came we playing hours before.

Ok really didn't know where I was going at all so yea hope you like just_watching_forfun