New Species

I have created my own animal.
It is called the 'Flower Nymph'
Lame name I know.
Anyways.

Flower Nymphs are small, and cannot be easily found. And if found colourful petals will decorate their head unless they are the elder, with withered petals. They have these 'arms' behind their back, they are like their wings. They do not flap but with moon dust, (created by a pollinated field of Luna Flowers) gives them the ability to move through the air.

The Flower Nymphs are found in the meadows, or near ponds. They dance around all day, and perform rituals that help plants grow. There are different types of Flower Nymphs, depending in which flower they grow from.

Every full moon, a special ritual is preformed, the power of the moon pollinates about 5-10 flowers each time. After pollinated, it takes about 5-10 days to bloom, a slimy miniature Nymphs is born.

Nymphs are the 5cm wide and 15 cm tall. They hide in the flowers to hide, bending down their flower petals at the top of their heads. If threatened, they either flee right away, or they expand their petals and unfurl their tail to make them three times longer.

Drawn: 11/30/15
Oh and tomorrow contest will be over, after school