Job Offer

Mays pov

•••••I update after I get 20 reads and 5 comments, and ONLY after that love you all my beautiful penguins and enjoy 😘😜😝•••••

"Wait...WHAT?!" I practically chocked on my Starbucks. "There is no way in hell am I going to pose as someone's girlfriend for publicity!" I sneered. I have had many MANY offers to act. Many of them I turned down.

I wanted a job that felt right. Most of them consisted of playing a vampire who has to choose between a donkey boy or a weird merman thing but this...this is crazy.

They want me to pose as some dude's girlfriend. Not only is it crazy but I'm not looking for a "boyfriend" whether he is real or not. I'm just to busy. I played with a strand of my violet hair with pink and blue highlights through out.

I don't consider my self "beautiful", I mean I'm pretty enough to be an actress and have modeled once or twice but that's it. I'm about 5'4 which is fairly short with my long, purple hair falling just above my ass.

I have a lip piercing on the right side of my bottom lip and a belly piercing that dangles down on my flat stomach. 

My hair is originally like bleach blonde but I've died it so much I don't even know if I could get back to that color.

"I know this sounds absolutely preposterous but I already agreed to it." My agent Kari told me. "Everything you do will and MUST be rated pg, no sex, not blowjobs...absolutely nothing in that category.

"Well what if I completely disagree to this whole thing and continue loving life in my normal way involving Netflix, sleep, eating, and singing around the house...along with going out and signing a few autographs for the people who notice me or recognize me."  I will admit I am not that famous I've been in commercials mostly and a few unpopular movie as I play the geek/badass chick/mean girl etc. but I am famous enough to be recognized by about 10 people a day.

"Well if you don't then you can say bye-bye to being in the spotlight and I will make sure you don't do anything to make you more famous." Kari smirked her smirk saying 'you know I'm right'. I sighed and slowest nodded my head saying I would do it.

"What's his name?" I can't believe I'm going to do this. It's bad enough being used as it is but when your being used by a cocky teenage boy in a boy band then that's even worse.

"Michael Clifford."

"Okay, I better not regret this, Kari."

"I assure you you won't, now leave I have got business to do bye-bye."

I stood up and left. When I reached my car I pulled out my pack of cigarettes and cupped my hand around it to light it. I started the car and drove out or the Starbucks parking lot.

I wanted to scream. This is not how I planned my life. I pulled up to my apartment which is only honestly about 10 minutes away and took the keys out of the ignition. I got out and fumbled with my keys until I found the one to my apartment. I walked in and immediately went to my bedroom to shower.
*~*
I stepped out of the shower and seeing as it was already 9 PM I went and laid down in my bed. My phone beeped and I picked it up.

Unknown number: I'm so sorry..

Me: um...who are you?!

Unknown number: it's me...Michael.

Me: yeah that explains so much.

Michael? : you don't remember me, do you?

Me: seeing as I don't even know what you look like, no I don't.

Michael? : Whatever May. I am still mad at you for what you did to me when we were at your 13th birthday party. It's okay though. Just I'm sorry for the little thing where you have to play my girlfriend. It only had to last for a few weeks and then we make a big dramatic break-up. We meet tomorrow at noon at Starbucks. Look for a guy with pink hair and an eyebrows piercing...until tomorrow.

Oh so that was Michael. I'm still a little confused. I mean Michael Clifford...where do I know that name from....Michael Clifford.

I got up from my bed and walked into the kitchen, seeing as it was already midnight and I was starving. All I had today was a Starbucks drink and a banana. I pulled out the lettuce, tomato, mayo, and the ham. I closed the fridge and got the wheat bread out of the cabinet. I quickly made a sandwich and sat on the couch and turned on the tv.

I went to my DVR and found my favorite show Finding Carter (tbh best show ever) and ate my sandwich.

After I finished my sandwich I decided to lay down on the couch and sleep there as I thought about how much I am dreading tomorrow...yet it may be for the best.

A/N I know this chapter isn't the best but it's just to get a feel for the story. I was babysitting as I wrote this which wasn't to hard but now she fell asleep on me so I'm writing this a/n with one hand which is hard. I don't know if anyone will read this but my dream is to be a journalist when I'm older so maybe writing a story would help well by my beautiful penguins ( lmy favorite animal since I was 8 tbh) 😘💜💖😜