Reunited

Beep Beep Beep! I groggily reached my arm over to snooze my alarm clock and laid there staring at my ceiling for 5 more minutes until it went off again. "alright alright." I sighed as I realized that I was talking to myself. I rolled over and checked my phone and saw that it was already 11:34. I immediately got out of bed and ran to my closet.

    I pulled out a Nirvana t-shirt and my black shorts. I quickly dressed and put my all black converse on, straightening my hair and then grabbing my car keys and walked out the door.

~~~~*~~~~~

I walked into Starbuck's and looked around for the boy with I think red hair. I saw him sitting over at a table in the back with sunglasses on and shielding his face.

"hey? Michael?" I asked unsure that it was him.

"Ye- oh it's you...sit down." He told me looking up and when he did I just froze. Who is he? I swear I've seen him. Not because he is famous but in like another way...

"M-Michael." I whispered.

"Oh yay. You know my name, good job!" He replied with fake enthusiasm in his voice.

I quickly hugged him. I practically threw myself onto him.

Michael's POV

I hadn't realized how much I missed her hugs until she acually hugged me. I took in her smell of vanilla. Realizing my thoughts I quickly pulled away and pushed her lightly away. No matter how much I missed her I was still mad at her for what she did. (A/N You'll find out later XD) I don't know if I will ever forgive her.

"W-What'd you do that for?" She had this sad look in her eye. I looked down, quickly looking up so she doesn't think that I cared.

"This is just business," I told her feeling a pain in my chest. "I don't like you anymore, not after you hurt me like you did." That part was the truth.

"W-What did I do...I really don't know Mikey-"

"Don't call me that," I growled. "It doesn't matter anymore."

"Clearly it does!"

"fuck, your making a scene." Everybody was staring and a few people began recognizing me. I grabbed her hand and pulled her out as people began taking pictures. "Shield your face."

When we walked out of Starbucks's I already knew this would be all over the tabloids and magazines by tomorrow.

"Get in the car...now!" I practically yelled.

"No. I can walk home." Why does she have to be so difficult?

"I'm sorry for being rude, but please just get in the car. I promise I haven't turned into a fucking rapist...or a kidnapper. I just need you to get in please."

"Fine."

We both got into the car and I drove her to her apartment. It's smaller than I thought it would be.

"I know, It's small...thanks for the ride." she mumbled.

I grabbed her arm. "Look, I'm sorry okay. You want me to sing it for you?" I mean't it as a sarcastic comment, but when she smirked I knew I had to.

"Are you serious."

She just nodded with the same devious smirk she had when she was 11.

"Oh, you are...okay then". I took a deep breath and began singing Falling in Reverse. "I am aware, that I am an asshole." I sang (or screamed) out the lyrics to Just Like You.

"Much better." She remarked. She quickly leaned over and whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine as her hot breath touched my ear. "I know you hate me, but I still want to be friends."

"I-I ummm.." I cleared my throat while she just smirked. "I am picking up you up tomorrow at around 8ish in the morning.