New Places

NOT UPDATING UNTIL 2 VOTES AND 3 comments (not from same person)

MAYS POV
I woke up on an unfamiliar couch In an unfamiliar house. I slowly sat up and took in my surroundings. The walks were a faded shade of grey. The couch was shaped like and L and was, by the looks and feel of it, real leather.

"Good you're finally awake. It's already noon. How are you feeling?" I turned around to the sound of the voice.

"I'm fine I just have a killer headache." I told Michael. He walked to the cabinet in the kitchen and grabbed me some Tylenol. He also poured me a glass of water and brought me the pills and water. "Thank you."

Michael came over and say by me on the couch. "I'm really sorry about what I did to you on my 13th birthday. I didn't mean it."
MICHAEL'S POV
"Don't worry about it, it was years ago." I whispered the last part to her as I slowly started leaning in. I just put my lip as I looked into her eyes. May just smiled at me and started leaning in as well.

Our lips molded together as if they were made for each other. I've been waiting for this moment since we were both 13 years old. I pushed her down on the couch as I picked her lips asking for access. She parted her lips and I stuck my tongue in her mouth. Out tongues battled for dominance. She roamed her hands up and down my chest.

"HONEY WE ARE HOME!"
We immediately pulled apart wiping the sweat off of our foreheads. "Oh I'm sorry, did we walk in on something." Luke just grinned and walked into the kitchen along with Calum and Ashton. "Who are they?"

"Oh I should have introduced you." We stood up and walked into the kitchen. "Calum, Luke, and Ashton this is May. May these are OUR roommates Calum, Ashton, Luke."

"wait what do you mean our roommates?!" Ashton asked me with a sneer. "I don't want some ugly girl living with us!" I was so shocked with his sudden outburst and heard someone run up the stairs. I didn't even have to look to know that it was May. Ashton looked guilty for a minute and soon his it with anger. "I'm leaving!" Ashton growled and walked out the door.
I raced up the stairs to May, she seemed really upset.
"May..its me, open up." I heard s few sniffles as she unlocked the door.

"I'm so sorry I don't know what has gotten into him. He is normally not like that." I just pulled her into a hug. I can't believe I ever hated her.

"I'm fine..can we please go get some Fro-Yo.....please." She sounded so upset.
"Of course, lets go." We practically forgot about our heated make-out session earlier but I know she is going to confront me about it later. I just want to enjoy this moment. Right here, right now.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

So I know it's short once again but I don't have Internet at home and I have been busy. There was a little (I don't know what there ship name is so I need something) moment there.

Im going to start doing a question for every chapter. Also after a few chapters when the characters have been introduced more I am probably going to do a character ask...if people actually comment.

Question: favorite YouTuber
My answer: Matthew Lush/Ryannminajj
----more info on character ask to come!!!
GOODBYE MY BEAUTIFUL PENGUINS ✌️✌✌