Pain

They set me on a sheet of fencing. Slowly, they lower me into a pool of water and stab me with a few more spikes. They shock me periodically before lowering the temperature and keeping the electricity on. It keeps going until I stop breathing, my muscles to overloaded to do anything. They finally turn it off and I take in as much air as I can. They draw enough blood to make me dizzy, spots clouding my vision before they leave.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~❶Leonard Snart❶~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When my sister and I walk in, we see the Flash shivering in the water. We pull him out, setting him on the table. He keeps coughing, his nose red but his lips are slightly blue. Lisa shoves some soup in his mouth and he slowly chews before swallowing. When she tries to put more in his mouth, he turns away, rejecting it. She keeps trying until she has to pull the spoon away or else it be covered in vomit. "My cooking isn't that bad," she whine.

Barry starts to sneeze and cough uncontrollably. I sigh and start to chain his limbs back down. "It's not you, Lisa. I think our friend here, is sick. Am I right?"

Barry nods before his eyes flutter, trying to stay awake. "He needs to eat. Our dad will be upset if the Flash dies and he doesn't get paid."

I lean over him and grab his shoulder. "Flash, you need to eat. You're just going to get worse in more ways than one."

He shakes his head and it lolls to the side. "Help," he groans impossibly quiet.

"Eat," I reply. He opens his mouth slightly and Lisa pours more soup into him. He gets through almost half the bowl before he passes out, either from pain or cold. "I need your help, Lisa. We need to get him out of here. He'll die if he doesn't get help. I've made a deal with a cop. An IOU from the Flash if we help him."

Lisa looks nervous. "Leonard, that'll make our father mad. I'd rather not be on that side of the bottle again."

"Don't worry. We'll send our father back to jail in the process. For kidnapping. Help me tear off some of the Flash's suit. We'll say it's to make him colder."

Lisa pulls back the mask to try for a pulse. "Leonard, he's barely alive."

I nod and turn away. "We better hurry then."

When that's done, we're about to leave when they come back in again. "Son, what are you doing?"

"You want him alive. He won't be alive if you leave him in icy water in the cold. And you've been starving him for almost a week. Eventually, it'll catch up to him. Even he can't out speed starvation."

"We're moving him to the army base. Once he's in the van, you'll get your money," Eiling assures.

"Leonard, Lisa. Move our friend to the van." We take the cart Barry is on and wheel him out, into the van. Eiling hands the money to our father as I adjust the temperature in the van to keep Barry frozen. When my father leaves, I start the van and drive off, my sister in the seat next to me.

I call the police to tell them of our arrival. Then I call S.T.A.R. Labs. "Be ready," is all I say.

We make it to S.T.A.R. Labs where we see most of the police force. "Step out of the van. Now!" someone says.

I sigh and make my sister duck down. "Detective West," I announce as I step out of the van. "Only you may approach the van." He shares a look with the man in charge before putting his gun away and walking closer. "I've taken care of my part of the deal."

"You'll get your part when he's better. Captain Singh will clear the path when I make sure it's Barry in there. Cisco!" he calls.

Cisco runs up, giving me a wide berth before going to the back of the van. "It's him," he calls. Cisco gets him out of the van and starts to rush him into the lab. Caitlin runs out to help.