Life Changes

Louis and Harry hate each other. Well, perhaps hate isn't the right word. Abhor? Detest? Loathe? Let's just say they don't get along.

After a disastrous first blind date, the only things Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles have in common are mutual dislike towards each other and love for their goddaughter Isabella. Until a fateful incident forces Louis and Harry to raise Isabella as their child together. It means they'll have to deal with each other. Every day. In the same house. For the rest of their lives.

Did I mention they hate each other?

OR

An AU where Louis works as a television sports director and Harry owns a small, promising bakery. After an awful first impression, they're still present in each other's lives as their best friends Zayn and Liam marry and eventually adopt Isabella, selecting Louis and Harry as her godparents.

They end up having to live under the same roof to raise Isabella as their own. It means moving, changing career tracks and upending a life's worth of plans to make sacrifices. They find themselves in a mess of baking, stress, responsibility, commitment issues and a whole lot of growing up to do on their part.

Author's Note: Inspired by the film Life As We Know it. If you wish to view the explicit parts you must take this story off your library, follow me and then add it again to your library to see the blocked chapters. Asterisks  in between the story means that a significant time has passed by such as days or months. Other than that, I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I loved writing it and jump on this roller coaster of emotions with me. All the love in the world.

- RMD