TWO ; run wolf

As Fay follows them closely but not close enough that they'll see her. She begins to think.

Who is Jackson?

She can hear a third heartbeat in the moving van. Maybe that was Jackson.
Her thoughts were stopped when the van stopped near a cliff edge.

So she again slowly begins to hide behind a bush. Another vehicle pulls up to where they are and she begins to hide even more.

A werewolf. She looks at him and he was tallish with brown hair, it was hard to make things out in the distance.

All three of them begin to walk in a line closer to the edge to talk.

"If Jackson doesn't remember being the kanima, he's definitely not going to remember stealing Danny's tablet." Scott says to the others.

"Why would he steal the thing if he doesn't know what's on it?" Stiles asks not believing Scott and what he is saying.

"What if someone else took it?" Allison asks trying to help.

"Then somebody knows what he is." Stiles answers back.

"Which could mean that someone is protecting him." Scott exclaims.

"Yeah, like the bestiary says the kanima seeks for a friend, right?" Allison asks them both.

"Ok hold on so somebody Jackson make a video of himself turning into the kanima and then just erased part of it so he wouldn't know?" He explains to the group, still slightly confused. "But who would do that?"

"Somebody who wanted to protect him?" Allison says giving the guys hints.

Fay begins to feel bad for the boy named Jackson. She slowly begins to creep up to the van, without trying to get noticed and stands on her back legs and places her front one on the door so she could see though the one of the tiny windows to see him.

Shocked by the sound of something hitting the van he looks up to see a grey wolf was staring at him.

He goes to yell to the group but stops when it's eyes flash red. Meaning that she was an alpha as she had killed the alpha 6 years ago. her father.

"What the hell?" He gasps out. He tries to move closer to the window, to see if the wolf was real. But was stopped half way because he was chained to the floors of the van.

Fay could tell he was sad as she heard the group bickering.

"I had someone to stop me. He has nobody!" Scott tells the two but is oblivious as Jackson was listening.

"That's his own fault." Stiles fires back.

"It doesn't matter-" Scott scoffs. "If we can save him, we should try."

Fay mentally thanks Scott for saying that. She looks back through the glass to see that a single tear rolls down Jacksons cheek, she whimpers and gets his attention by licking the glass trying to show that she is comforting him.

She feels that they are somehow alike, they both have no one.

He quickly wipes his tear away and smiles at the wolf, for some reason. The smile soon fades away when he feels his hand become hot.

Jackson looks down to his hand to see that a lizard pattern starts to appear on it. Fay notices his mood begin to change as his breaths get more agile.

"You got to be kidding me?!" She heard stiles yell. She jumps down and face the group of three to see that they are looking at her. Stiles: angry, Allison: amused and Scott: confused.

"At least we know it's a girl." Allison says trying to cheer up the mood.

"Wait? You've seen this wolf before!?" Scott asks completely shocked.

"Yeah! And she just put her muddy paw prints on the van, which may I say, that I stole!" Stiles yells.

"What's it doing looking through the glass anyway?" Scott asks. Allison gasps, "Maybe she knows Jackson, that's why she's following us."

"No that's not right, Jackson, nor has anyone seen a wolf in years. Well a wolf not werewolf." Stiles tells them. All of the look at each other and slowly make their way to Fay.

"Then why would she be trying to look at Jackson?" Scott asks. Before anyone could reply Fay quickly darts off into the forest before they could get any closer.

"I swear the bloody wolf is human or at least a child." Stiles sighs out.

"What do you mean?" Scott asks his close friend.

"Well when me and Allison first meet her, she wanted to play hide and seek for all I know, now it's tag."stiles points to where Fay ran off to.

"Not only that, isn't a wolves instinct to attack?" Allison asked.

"Yeah so what?" Scott shot back.

"She didn't even attack us when she had the chance when we first saw her and even now, she could've attacked is then but why not?"  She tells the boys.

"Well a wolf always attacks in their packs. So-" stiles started but Allison interrupted him, figuring out what he was saying.

"So, that means she's waiting for her pack." She answers but Scott shakes his head.

"She would've howled to them and I haven't heard a howl all day."

"What if she's not waiting for her pack, what if she doesn't have one?" Stiles says to them looking surprised. Realisation hit them all.

"She's a lone wolf." Scott says breathless.

They just confronted what they thought was a lone wolf but was actually an alpha werewolf and she was already finding her new pack.

----------------------------------------------