EIGHT ; Hale house

Stiles let Fay guide him to where she wanted to stay.

"The... Hale house, Great." He looked around to see it exactly the same.

"You sure you'll be okay?"

Nod.

"Okay, I have to go home and get ready for Lydia's party tomorrow. I'll come back soon."

Nod.

Before he left she heard Stile mumble something, "I'm talking to a wolf in the middle of the woods, tick that of my bucket list."

She walked in and could already feel Peter's presence.

"Hello." She says in her head.

"Long time no see, Wolfie." This time she was able to see Peter. She grew happy but her happiness was bought down.

"I can't dig you out, I wanted to help." She pouted making Peter laugh slightly.

"I'm just another illusion, Wolfie." He tells the grey wolf, who replied with an 'oh'.

"Do you know a girl named Lydia?" He asked. Stiles did mention her name, just before but it wasn't like she had full detail on her.

"Sorta." Was her reply.

"Well, Lydia is helping me, just like you are. She's throwing her birthday party and then going to get Derek." He informs her.

"Why Derek?"

"Because for me to become out and alive, I need his alpha powers." She understood that but she didn't want to hurt Derek again.

"Does he know that you need help? I don't want to help if not." Peter looked at her. So she had met his nephew but she probably doesn't know the story.

"Do you know how I ended up down there?" He says pointing to where his body lied underground, she shook her head saying no. He looks Fay  straight in her eyes with with no remorse just hatred.

"All because of Derek." he spits harshly, she flinches at his tone. Peter notices this and sighs,

"He cut my throat open to become the alpha, which was my status not his." He spoke with a more gentle voice but resentment was still found in it.

She couldn't believe what Peter had told her. How could someone kill their own family, their own blood. Let alone their uncle.

"I'll help." She says with determination. He smiles at Fay and pats her head.

"Good, Wolfie."

..............................................

At Derek's hideout, Scott was there helping him figure out a plan.

"I'm saying we need a plan, because next time, one of us is going to be too hurt to heal." Derek says to the younger werewolf as they walked into the subway cart.

"Ugh, I get it. We can't save Jackson."

"We can't seem to kill him either. I've seen a lot of things, Scott. I've never seen anything like this. Every new moon's just gonna make him stronger." Derek sighs. Things were getting harder, hopefully he wouldn't bring up the fact that Shadow was not inside his hideout.

"But how do we stop him?" Scott questions him.

"I don't know. I don't even know if we can."

"Maybe we should just let the Argents handle it." Scott says not sure what to do.

"I'm the one who turned him. It's my fault."  Derek says.

"Yeah, but you didn't turn him into this. I mean, this happened because of something in his past, right?"