FOURTEEN

After the incident of crows flocking into the classroom, Fay didn't want to wait around for medical help, as she had already healed from the scratches. She decided she wanted to leave and nothing would stop her. Fay didn't know what to do. Derek has taken her to school but she didn't want to disturb him or call him. So the girl snuck out while the new teacher was busy calming her students. But before she had left, she noticed Stiles shockingly staring at her. Fay just winked and bolted out the room and decided to walk home knowing that she would be okay.

On her way back, she passed the hospital, which she learnt that Scott's mother is a nurse.

"Scott's mum did call him... maybe he's there" Fay thought to herself. Her destination changed from home to Scott in an instant and the girl began to walk towards the doors.

As she entered, her brain began to hurt, the walls, floors, everything was practically white and she was confused where to go.

"You seem lost, how can I help?" A nurse called out, Fays attention went to the tanned skinned, dark haired woman.

"I'm looking for Scott." Was all she found herself saying. The woman was somewhat surprised.

"That's my son he's seeing a friend. Why do you need him?" Melissa questioned. She hasn't seen the girl infront of her before hanging around Scott like stiles.

"What Friend?" Fay instantly curious. Did someone get hurt? Melissa was hesitant at first, answering to the unknown girl, but her looks and her way of speaking made Melissa sure she was a friend of her sons.

"Issac." When the woman infront of her hushed out the word, Fay's body moved by instinct. She didn't need to ask what happened or where he was, she knew she'd find him. Fay, brushes pass Mellisa and began to bolt through the corridors.

"Hey!" She heard Scott's mum yell out to her as she rushes. Fay didn't know what happened to her friend, all that mattered was making sure he was okay. Issac wasn't her first friend in Beacon hills, but he was the sweetest one to her, giving her the name shadow and treating her kindly.

Her eyes landed on a board on the wall of a corridor, with the list of levels. She yelled at herself for not getting information of which level her friend was, she decided to get lucky and choose number two, because if he was hurt, Issac would be bound to be getting surgery.

As the elevator stopped on the level, her feet paced quickly, running through the hallways not caring if she was getting yelled at by doctors or nurses, she could smell his scent. His scent reminded her of the moss by a river, fresh and calm and the dew dripping from trees which were sweet.

She knew she was close because when she skidded around a corner, her eyes saw the back of Scott, and a large man wheeling Issac into the elevator. Fay noticed that the young alpha wasn't moving in the spilt second she turned the corner and in another spilt second, she charged towards the man that was taking her friend.

"Get away from him!" She screamed, feeling herself shift into her werewolf form as nails grew and her face developed. As she got near the elevator, she jumped onto the back of the man, elbowing him in the face and clawing at whatever she could. No one is taking her friends away from her. She knew she'd kill anyone that would harm them.

Scott watched, amazed and frightened, as Fay clawed at the man, who struggled to get the smaller girl off of his back, also attacking the girls skin with his claws. Scott was so in trance that he didn't comprehend the elevator doors closing.