Chapter 17- Luna's Job(Part Two)

Alessia and Allison...
(Best friend)

Still Alessia POV:

Then,she continues"Well, so your will be incharged the registration first, is your first day. So do something simple first." I am drinking and when I hear, do something simple. I stare at her with my angry eyes. She laugh.

"Okay, I'm wrong. Sorry" she give me a big smile and make some funny face. Well, I admit she is cute.

"Is this my job?" I just wondering and kidding cause I know Luna's job will not that easy.

"No." She say and frown her eyebrows.

"This is one of your job, acctually you become a Luna, you will incharge of this whole camp. So, registration, separating jobs to your people, planning about the functions, dispense the herbs and medicines, check the amount of people of this camp,and more. IS ALL YOURS!!" I freeze when I listen to her. My eyes spread as wide as I can and I hold my breath. I really don't know will be so much of things that I need to handle. She laugh out loud when she my reaction.

"Nah, you just need to order them and patrol. Check everything izzit going well. Haha, look at you. I just like you when you freeze...haha" she say it emotionally with her hands are moving around. I shake my head and clear my mind.

"What is the time now?"I ask her.

"Ermm...now is 3,and we come in by 2:30. So you had finish your meal. Now, separate the papers into their kinds and pass it to the our workers. They will help you to arrange the victims to their specific tents. Then, almost six you can go home with Grace. Oh!! And the doctors and nurses are all our people,so...acctually you can call the nurse help you but their busy. So.." first I was counting how many hours,I had work at here. I come here by 9 and now we come in by 2:30. So is 5 hours and half an hour. Wow! Until I hear her you can find the nurse help you ,I immediately look at her and she is running away.

"Allison!!"I yell at her and she already get out from this camp. I sigh,Fine!! But do she know there are 500 or 600 papers that I have to separate it. God!!

-----------------------------------
Night comes...

After dinner, I head upstairs and into our room. I went to the closet and take one of James's shirt and one of mine undies and lay them on the bed. Then, I walk into the bathroom to take a shower. I wash myself quickly because I miss the bed so much. I'm exhausted. I come out and wear the clothes on and I'm so lazy to dry my hair. The little droplets are everywhere but I don't care. I place my face deep into the soft pillow. Oh!! I just need it so much.

After few minutes later, I almost sleep but I hear someone come in.

"Love." James calling me and he sit next to me and touch my wet hair.

"Why you don't dry your hair?" He ask, I didn't move. Then, I can hear him go away taking something and sit back next to me. He is plugging something, then I feel some warm air are blowing my hair. I smile, his is drying my hair.

I look back "Thank you." Then, I lay my head black to the pillow and I fall asleep.

----------------------------------
One week after...

In the red tent~ Afternoon.

I'm resting with Grace in our rest tent.

"Honey, I want to show you something afterwards. You follow me to the chalet." She say.

"Okay." I nod and follow her to the chalet.

The chalet was a little far from the right side of the tents, there was just one chalet on the small jungle. We going inside the chalet. I smell the herbs scent, the herbs smell are strong.

Wow! Here have so many kinds of herbs and flowers. There are been arranged properly by putting into the baskets. There are aslo a lot of cupboards. Here may aslo have a little living room and mini kitchen. Everything of here are made from wood, except tea sets and cups were made of glass. Grace went to the kitchen and making some tea for us.

I take seat and Grace come with a tea set. A cup of flower tea for me and take the flower tea and smell before I drink it. Is so fragrant.

"Honey,take this. This for you." She give a book, and that book look likes ancient secretary book. I take and look at her.

"This book record the different kind of herbs, the herbs details are all inside and lately you will took my place, you will to learn how to dispense the herbs and medicine. We not acctually using modern medicines, even it is effective but doesn't mean the herbs are not useful. I think the herbs are better than modern medicines, at least don't leave any serious consequences and future troubles than modern medicines. Besides, we can reduce the costs, the herbs you just can get it from the mountain. You must remember all the herbs feature, to prevent you use wrong herb to heal people." She say it to me. I look at the book. Wow!! Is really thick just like a book of dictionary. I give a weak smile.

Start from that day on, I concentrate in that book, I try to memorize all of the herbs that recorded in the book. I study days and nights even I take my rest time to study too but I didn't really dare to study until midnight because James will not let me to. So, sometimes I will wait until James fall asleep, then I went to the toilet and sit on the toilet bowl and study. I know, I'm crazy but is my responsible to memorize it.

-------------------------------------------
Heyy readers! Since I two days already didn't update, so I updated two long chapters to you guys.

I know this two chapters will be a little boring but I just want you to know Alessia, is very responsible girl and Allison and Alessia friendship become more good just like best friends.

Besides, some of the book. They're not really mention what Luna supposed to do. So I wrote this just an example for Luna's Jobs.
I hope you like it. Please vote, comments and share.

Catherine. :)