Chapter 22- Discovery

Jake picture↑↑

Alessia POV:

~Refugee camp~

I was patrolling with Allison.
"Heyy! I thought you are going to take care the newborns." I say.

"Err! I hate newborns!!" She say with nasty voice.

"Why?" I'm curious. I thought is was fun?!. I show a confuse face.

"Because newborns are stubborn. When change in wolf form, sometimes they can't control themselves. They don't even listen to you. God!!" She say. Then, she sigh.

"Okay. Good luck then.." I wish her from my heart. May god bless her.

---------------------------------------
~Afternoon,lavender field~

Alessia POV:

I lay at the middle of the field with James. We always spends our afternoon at the lavender park. Do what?
Sometimes just cuddling each other, talking about our future or the little things but that is enough for us. I do not ask unforgettable,vigorous love. What I just want was simple, sincere love. I just want to live with my loves one simply and safely. I thinks I'm so happy with my life now. I lay on his arm and look at the sky. I know he will just looking at me for all the time.

"What are you thinking? Love." He ask softly and fix my fringe.

"Nothing. Just think back the day we meet and how I sneak out your room. Hehe." I reply him and giggling. He did the same.

Suddenly,he frown his eyebrows and get up look around. His actions makes me nervous, I get up too and look around.

"What? Anything wrong?" I ask nervously.

He turn back to me and give me a smile. "No,it's okay. I just...smell something...a dog scent." He say.

A breath relief and push him down. "You mean you." I say and smirking.

"No,I'm a wolf not dog."he say and he smirking too.

"What is the different sir! A wolf scent and dog scent can't different much." I laugh.

"No,is different!" While he talk,we hear the grass shaken sound then slient. We hurry alert up and froze. We stare where the sound came out from the field. James growl softly. Both of us frown our eyebrows.

Suddenly, "wof" a puppy sounds out. Then, a puppy come out from the back of the grass. The puppy is really cute. He look pretty happy and excited looking at us.
James and I a breath relief, then James immediately lay back on the ground.

I'm different,I immediately carry the puppy up."Owhh..you..scare us. Where did you cone from?...hmm..." I talk to puppy. Then,I put down the puppy. The puppy immediately come near me and lick my hand. Owhh, so cute. I play with the puppy and turn my head to James.

"Can we keep him?" I say.

He look at me and want to say no but I cut down "Pleaseeee..?" I say with my begging pity voice and I look at James with my doggie eyes. He sigh.

"Okay,fine. But make sure he ever not going disturd us on night. No, sleep on our bed. Deal?" He say potently. I immediately nod excitedly. I turn back my to the puppy. He lay on my thighs and look at me.

"What we should name him??" James?" I say. I laugh because he narrow his eyes and stare at me.

"Okay,ermm...how about? Max? Noah? Josh? Or Jake?" I say until Jake, the puppy bark. He like this name.
"Okay,then I call Jake. Okay,Jake?" I point at Jake's nose. He keep licking me my finger,is so itching. I can't stop laughing.