Chapter 19- Deal

Well, sorry for I didn't update for so long. Hehe, because I got a job,so I was busy working but I will never forget to update the story and I hope you enjoy my story.

I had updated two long chapters for you guys. Please enjoy and vote.

Catherine. :)

~Alessia dress picture~

James POV:

~Lavender field~

We hugging each other and sitting comfortably middle of the field. Alessia taking a nap, laying on my shoulder. I can smell lavender on her hair. Her scent makes me be at ease.

"Love." I wake her up with my my soft voice.

"Yes."she wakes and look at me.

"Make a deal with me...and you will just yes." She look at me with a curious face and shock.

"Go on." Her head stare at the front and her expression was unreadable.

"You will only work until afternoon, then come back house." She bite her lip, think for awhile and nod.

"You will take two days rest for a week." She frown her eyebrows but after she nod.

"You will never go to the tents but just the chalet." She look at me grievously and mad.

--------------------------
Alessia POV:

What!! How can he so potent. I already force myself to accept his two conditions but the last one was impossible. The tents always need help. I know he make a deal with me is good for me. Fine! I can bargain with him.

"Deal. So what was mine profit, sir?" I turn to him and push him down. I smirk on he.

"Ermm..can have a lot of time with your handsome husband." He with low deep voice and smirk proudly.

"Then...?"I continue tease him. I smile go more big.

"Ermm..Alessia...I'm going to mark on you." His face turns serious. My eyes go wider. I was surprise by his words.

"You sure...you don't worry anymore?" I ask carefully and observing his expression.

Then he smile. "Love will never go us wrong. I want you be perfectly justifiable as a Luna. I don't you be suspect by anyone again. I'm so sorry, I shouldn't worry so much." He say potently first, then turns to apologetic.

"No..it okay. It doesn't matter." I place my hands on his face and give him a forehead kiss. We stare at each other for awhile until I break the slient moment.

"But can I patrol?"I say suddenly.

"Alessia,you're breaking the moment." James say then we laugh out loud.

------------------------------
~ After One week ~

I work until afternoon 2pm everyday but before go home, I will prepare myself to mark by James but since on that day. Me and James were good...sweet but he never mention a word or any reactions.

~Rest time~

I and Allison were at the rest tent. We used to chit-chating on the rest time, talking about everything stupid, crazy and ridiculous. This is girl,we can't deny. So,today.

"Heyy, did James told you we have a party tomorrow?" Allison tells.

"No...for what?" I curious. Party?!

"Come on, party is just party. We work hard and play hard. Is time to relax,okay. Just get used to it, is our culture." She say emotionally. She always that emotional.

"Okay." I say and nod.

"But I still had a problem." She say with her confuses face.

"What?" I ask her with raise one of eyebrow and look at her. Then, I continue my drinking my water.

"I thought you say James wants to mark on you. Where is your mark?" She say.

I chok when I hear what she say. I keep coughing. She immediately come near me and rubbing my back. I look at her angrily until I calm down. She sit back infront of me.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" Allison say like she is innocent. I bite my bottom lip.

"Party was tomorrow right? I had a idea." She say proudly and her proudly smirk.

Oh no! I feel something bad.

---------------------------------
~Tomorrow afternoon~

James and Karl are busy doing preparation for the party and they're setting up the tools and foods for the BBQ.

Me,Allison and Grace were in room but I just sit down on the bed watching them choosing clothes, make up themselves. They've really busy.

Allison is putting make up on her face, then she suddenly turn to me.

"What do you think you are doing?" Allison ask me with a confusing face.

"Sitting and watching." I answer her and looking at her.

"Alessia!!!" She yell at me loudly. Then she run to her closet take out the dresses and picking.

"Grace, can you help Alessia for make up?" She say loudly because Grace is changing in the toilet. Then, finish changing and come out for the toilet.

"Oh dear, you...okay come here. I do your make up." Grace say and ask me to sit at the dresser.

I'm confuse, why do I have to make up? "What? Wait! I don't think so, I have to..."

"Just sit here,now!" Grace cut me down and order to sit.

"Okay." I say. Fine!
I put little make up, mascara and little blushes, then Allison choose me a dark red knee high dress. Finally, I became a little princess. Beautiful.

Then,we go down. I saw James. Omg! He was sweating a lot and make his white shirt transparent. I can saw his strong,firm abs. My heartbeats go fast and my face go hot. I bite my bottom lip.