Chapter 29- Fear.

Recall:
I do saw fallen angel once in heaven.....

Alessia POV:

*Flashback*

"Alessia, start from now. Your job will be cleaning the judgement hall." The officer order to.

"Hah!!! The....the big hall??!!" My eyes open as wide as I can and my jaw dropped down.

"Yes. Go. Now." The officer said and leave.

"Sss...sirrrr.." I tried to called him but....Err!!! Disobey the officer are crime for us!! I'm just a little angel, how should I voice out....say I DON'T WANT TO!!

I'm so scared and helpless. There!! There..... They lock a fallen angel....inside. Just the middle of hall!! The gods do this because as a reminder for all of us. So, we don't make the same mistakes of what the fallen angels did.

That's why! Now, I'm so scared. I listen from the seniors said that they are ugly ,scary, creepy and their diet is blood and fresh meats. And every angel that went in the hall, no ones can't stands until half an hour because the fallen angel are too scary.

Either they fainted down or run out the hall with tears!! Even the workers that clean the hall too. Ahhhh!! How I get through this. God! Save me!! I put my hands on my head and keep messing up my hair.

After 10 minutes, I made up my mind. Fine!! I'm going to get through this!! Another second, I AM GOING TO DIEEE....

I take a pail filled with water and a cloth, standing infront the door of judgement hall. My heart keep pounding faster and faster. The surrounding is damn slient and creepy. All I can hear is screaming out of pain, tearing meats aparts sounds from inside. Look likes all parts of receptors have been wakes up. It makes sensitive, can hear water drops, my hard breathing, even my heart pounding sounds. I feel really uncomfortable.

I took a deep breathe. Let's do this!! I open the door and push it slowly. I take a look of inside,.....slient. Then, I took a step forward and close the door as soft as I can do it. Ahhhhhh!! My heart racing, I think I'm going die from heart attack.

Alessia!! Ignore!! Ignore!! Ignorance is bliss! I can't see anything, I can't hear anything. What I saw in floor and I have to clean it!

I turned back and I saw fallen angel. She is sitting down there and mumbling something that I can't even hear. Her hair was messed up and dirty, it aslo cover her face. She is as thin as matches and full with black veins. Her dress is really dirty just likes after cleaning dust of thousands years ago. Her hands and toes nails damn long and dirty. Her neck, both of her hands and legs are chained by a thick, strong chains that stick on the wall and locked in a big cage.

I can imagine how pain and pity she are. Living with no treatment, no freedom, no love, living in darkness and fear and have to accept thousands of despise, cursing and scolding by others.

It makes me learn, all the world is cruel....

Suddenly, "BLOOD!!!! I SMELL FRESH MEAT. GIVE ME!! GIVE ME!!"she yell out loudly. She stand up and holding the steel. Her hands keep her stretched out likes wants to grab something she wants! After she scream, she sit down back and mumbling again.

Oh my god!! I can't believe what I just saw. I hold my breathe after I saw her face. She have no eyeballs and her face look likes skeleton!! Her yelling almost makes me die from heart attack. I shocked until my legs have not strength to stand and I sit down feebly, keep leaning on the door. I clenched my jaws and breathe softly.

Don't yell out! Don't yell out!

I want to go out but I have no strength to stand anymore. All I do now is keep staring at her....

After a few minutes, I calm down myself and made up my mind. Ignore!! Ignore!! But my eyes never ever leave her. I take the cloth and rub the floor carefully. I try make less voice.

I finally knows why everyone can't stands here for an half hour because.... She likes to scare people. She enjoyed people tears and fears. She will scream anytime whenever you started to loose your guard or she will sit at your position and keep looking at you and whispers terrible words to you.

"I kill you!! Sweetheart!! Give me your soul and blood. They really taste good! Give me!!.... I cursing your entire life! I hate you!! Give me!!"

She totally lost her mind and I almost lost my heart beating everytime she tricks me.

Day by day, I saw her. I actually realize she is not that scary but people afraid of her first impression but still everytime I go inside, I have to set a really strong mind set and I need a really strong heart. So, makes me don't die halfway whenever she scared me.

She actually used to cry everyday and calling a name, named"Mia". I get to know Mia is her daughter which already dead because she killed it when she loss her mind. It aslo makes me understand, if an angel lost herself. She will kill whoever she saw even the closest people to you....

*Flashback ends*

I should leave before he saw what I'm gonna be. I laugh out loudly and my heart pain until I can't breathe. I gulped.

Monster! What am I now is monster. I cover my face with my hands and crying again. I going to be like her. I don't want him to see what am I afterwards. I don't want him to feel guilty because I became what I'm now. I don't wants to be a heartless killer. I don't him to knows. No!

I wake up and walk to the mirror. I look at myself. My skin are starting to look pale day by day, veins can be seen clearly around my whole body, is the worst ever. In his heart, I was perfect to him, beautiful and confident Luna. But now I look at myself I became ugly, self-esteem, even worse than I thought. I touch my face slowly and gently.

This is not me!! I want the truly me back!!! I sit down and hug myself.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" I scream loudly and I can't accept the truth. I'm so helpless. I don't care, ANYONE!! JUST SAVE ME FROM THIS HELL!!.....

_____________________________

It is such a damn long chapter! I hope you like it :)

Please comment and vote.