Why..

Why does it have to be so hard on me?
Why does the bed always feel so big?
Why do your parents have to be so hard on you?
Why is it that I'm feeling left alone every single night?

I will tell you one thing, #Kenla won't ever die.
We're strong
We're fierce
We can handle bumps in our way
We can guide each other to happiness
We can stay together and apart for the longest time (just makes us fall in love more than we already are)
We're together in our hearts (when we're miles and miles away)

I told kayla that I won't give up on us, she's my true love and everyone's support has been amazing but if you're going to be a hoe and think you can have me because kayla is barely active, you're so damn wrong. She's the love of my life and I plan on marrying her soon, I'll make it happen with how difficult it is for her (It may just be in the pms but I'll screenshot and make them into a book).

Makayla Gabrielle Grier Bieber (soon to be Holland) you're the love of my life, you're so strong, so hyper (it's hilarious) you're so outgoing, you don't mess around when we play any sort of board game (you always win), you're truly the only girl I have and I need her back (it's hard not having you at night), you're also such an amazing girl, you're so talented and you have a lot going on, but guess what, I'm always going to be here for you, always. I love you my dimpled face cutie and my love for you will just grow and grow. You're my world, You're my soulmate, you're the one I need, want and have, you're the missing puzzle piece, you're truly everything to me no matter the distance, I'm always going  to be here for you. I love you Makayla Gabrielle Grier Bieber (Holland) so very much. I'm so proud of us, of you for being so strong. I love you so much.

x-Makayla_Holland-x