Luke AND Jai Story Time

There once was a pig  and his name was James -Luke
He traveled with world with his three best friends, beau, Luke and Jai Brooks -Jai
But then one day-Luke
A really hot girl named Emily walked by, looking fly as fuck-Jai
And all Jai could do was-Luke
Stand there, looking ugly and try his best not to fuck up-Jai
Jai made his way towards Emily and found himself breathe taken-Luke
She was so beautiful, her smile perfectly straight, her hair bright in the sun and her eyes, warm and her heart pure-Jai
Jai knew he had to make a move fast -Luke
I asked her out, gave her my number, kissed her cheek and that day-Jai
Jai fell in love-Luke

The End.

I had to (sorta) tell the story of how I met Emily, things weren't excatly like that but it was pretty damn close. Emily is the only one I've got who loves me for me, she's not just a fan, she's my best friend, my girlfriend and my other half. I may be a dick sometimes but she knows that I don't mean it in a bad way, if I were to be an ass, she'd understand something was wrong and then make me laugh and smile. My job is to protect my girl, make her happy, love her and treat her like a princess, even spoil her at times. She means a lot to me, my brothers and my family. Nothing goes wrong when she's around. She's my everything. The reason why I'm changing to make myself a better person. If I fall, she's the one to catch me. If I cry, she's the one to hold me. If I'm sick, she's the one to be my sexy nurse 😉 (that was a joke baby) but honestly, If I'm sick, she's the one to help me.  If I'm mad, upset, or angry, she's the one to rub my back, kiss me and say it's going to be okay. She's never left and I'm never leaving her. I'm going to marry her, have a family with her and make our future the greatest. Make new memories and mix them with the old. She's my galaxy, my universe, everything to me. And I'm truly in love with her, I'll say it again I'm truly in love with her, okay? Don't be a thirsty hoe and try to get into my pants, the dick is off limits to my girlfriend only. If you're jealous, get the hell off wattpad.

-second-kisses- I love you my baby girl, my princess, my soulmate, my other half, my everything, my world, my galaxy, my fiancé(soon), my wife(soon) and mother to our kids(soon)