Story

Hello it's your storyteller Taylor, I'm here to tell you the most dumbest, horrifying, funniest story out of this world, no don't judge. You'll be laughin.

One day Nash Grier and his little sister Skylynn were walking around figuring out what do to, Nash said "oh my sis I have an idea" she waited for Nash to say something "go on" Skylynn said. "Let's go find a boy for you!". They started to walk and there was no one around, just them.

"What's goin on?" Skylynn asks.

"Shit is going down" Nash responds.

They keep walking down a long narrow pathway until they meet a lion named Cameron.

"Where are we?" Skylynn asks.

"We're in a zoo" Nash responds, getting confused.

"No were in Narnia" Skylynn giggles and jumps on the lion.

"Skylynn" Nash pulls Skylynn away and they keep walking.

They reach a penguin exhibit and they walk in seeing 4 penguins. The penguins names were Matt, Hayes, Carter, Jack G and Jack J.

"This one has earrings and abs" Skylynn points to Matt.

Nash points to Hayes and says "this one has blue eyes, and is muscley" Nash says.

"This one has earrings and abs like Matt" Skylynn points to Carter.

"This one has brown hair and abs" Nash says.

"This one has blonde hair and blue eyes and abs" Skylynn says pointing to Jack J.

They go home noticing Matt, Hayes, Carter Jack and Jack weren't there.

"Where's Matt?" Skylynn says while looking under the bed.

"Where's Hayes?" Nash looks in the room.

"Where's Carter and Jack?" Skylynn looks under the couch.

"Where's Jack" Nash says walking to the basement.

"Maybe the cat and the hat ate them" Skylynn says.

"Or maybe they were hit by a shovel" Nash responds, and says "guess they couldn't get out of that one" Nash awkwardly laughs.

THE END!