Angry..

I will say this again and again if I have too! It's fucking 2016 and people are still so insecure about themselves they go after insecure people! Fucking get a reality check!

AustinMahoneOffic
_Natalie-Hemmings_
--kittykat
x-Makayla_Holland-x
@ThelottieTommo123

Are all innocent people who've done nothing wrong! But one specific asshole named "A" is fucking messing with these people and it's making me angry, really angry. Going after our loved ones is just another fucking reason as to why this society is fucked up! I don't understand how anyone could hate anyone (especially my girl). Jealousy is just not even an explanation. My girl is special, my girl is kind, my girl is loved and it's hard knowing my girl is getting hate and I have to find out by myself... It's hard.... She doesn't deserve any of this, let alone anyone.

My heart just tore reading what the girl had said about Kayla because it kills me to see how Kayla might've been from the inside. It hurts so badly that I feel like I can't help. So many people hate on Kayla and the last thing I need is my girl leaving this world. Kayla is just another reason why I'm still here on this account on this website and still happy. She's given me a second chance at making myself a better man. She's taught me so many things and our wedding was just yesterday and today... I read what a hater has to say about my girl. No one is getting away with this because it's completely disgusting how so many people push limits to change people and see people in so much pain just so they could feel "powerful" the only way you're going to feel "powerful" is by fixing yourself before you break yourself because you're only looking like an idiot. Sorry you didn't get enough attention in your life and you have to go around making people feel worthless, disgusting and upset about who they are on a website that is for reading, writing and making new friends. So many people piss me off and what was said about Kayla was just downgrading awful!

Kayla baby, I'm going to protect you with my heart and soul. I promise you that.

-Kenny