Chapter 4

You spread out your wings and smile widely at it. You jump freely and fly in the sky. You feel the wind pass through and you close your eyes. The next thing you know, your speed is getting faster, out of your control, and you know you're going to reach earth soon. At this stage, you don't need to use your wings anymore. You will be guided to your destination magically.

You feel your tummy hit something hard and warm air hits your skin lightly, giving you some ticklish effect. You try to open your eyes and look around. You're now in the middle of a hallway and you quickly wear the magic necklace on your neck before you forget.

After you make sure everything is working the right way, you start to walk a bit and look around. It's around 2 in the afternoon and the warm air makes you sure that it's a hot summer in Seoul. Some people walk past you and make eye contact with you. Somehow you really feel like a fallen angel. You feel surprised and happy, still can't believe that you're fully visible to humans and no one in your home paradise knows about it.

You visited earth often back then when you helped humans, but wasn't really visible for a long period. This was the first time, so you felt a little bit nervous.

You kept walking further, you don't know what to do but kept trusting your angel instincts. Suddenly in the corner of the road, you bump into someone and make their groceries fall to the ground.

"Arghhh..." both of you yell in surprise and you quickly bow down and help her pick up her things that just fell.

"I... I'm sorry. I didn't see you." You apologize after you help her. She shook her head and grinned. "No no, it's okay. I just carry too many things at once, I shouldn't have bought this much." She was amazed at you for a while then chuckled and now it's your turn to be amazed at her face.

You just met her but your angel instincts told you that she will be your best friend. "Umm, sorry but where are you going? You look lost? Are you a newbie here?" She asked you once she realized your expression.

"Ah, yes. Actually I'm looking for a place to stay. I just arrived here." You said and she looks happy. "Great! My mom owns a dorm, and we rent it for a few students who live out of town. Where are you coming from? What's your name? You're so pretty anyway!" She says honestly.

"Ah, thanks. I'm from..... Busan. I'm Yoonji, and you are??" You offer your hand and she gladly shakes it. "Raein! Han Raein! So, you mind checking our dorm?" She offered and you can't help but accept it. Your instincts told you, this is the right way to lead you to Kim Taehyung.

YOONJI POV

I know everything always works magically on angel missions to help humans, like how I could meet her and all those instincts I got when I saw her. On the way back to her home, I helped her carry her groceries. She's so nice and cute. She kept talking to me and we found out that we're actually the same age and she said she will be so happy if I go to the same school as her because she feels like I'm just like her best friend. Well, she doesn't know that I also feel the same.

Once we arrived, she pulled me into her main house first. "This is my own house. The guest house or how we call it 'dorm', it's right there beside our house. Let's put the groceries in first." She said and I helped her.

We get into her house and it feels so warm and nice. Somehow I can sense an angelic smell in here, weird. "Raein, where is your mom?" I asked, wondering because I saw no one.

"Ah, she has something to do in my grandma's house, she will be back in 3 days. So, let's go to the dorm." She said and I nod.

Both of us headed to the next house beside her house. It looks typically the same, only there are more rooms in it. It looks great and I know I will stay in here, although I don't even have money with me.