Chapter 9

YOONJI POV

Taehyung seems doubt to answer it, he stare at my eyes and slowly open his mouth, "I can't tell you now, but I will keep my eyes on you, to protect you." He answer and left me.

I still tried to understand what he just said. Why can't he tell me now? Why he want to protect me? He was so cold to me, then suddenly he become so nice? Seems like he know everything about me, while I don't know anything about him.

"Yoonji, are you okay? Minhyuk and Ilhoon are worried with you." Raein suddenly come to me worrying. Ah, I almost forgot about them.

"Oh, sorry. Yes I feel better now. I will go to them, thanks Raein." I said and slowly get up and walk to their table.

"Yoonji, sorry. I didn't know about your phobia." Minhyuk apologize once I sit in front of them and put his hand that has been bandaged by Raein, I guess.

"N... no. It's alright. It's just I can't stand lots of blood drips, but it's okay now you don't need to hide it." I explain and they looks relieved.

"Now, we can start to work for the project?" Ilhoon asked and I nod.

AUTHOR POV

After talk to Yoonji, Raein went back to kitchen to put the emergency box to its place.

"Why are you need to take care of his wounds anyway?" Yoongi followed you back to the kitchen.

"Why? His wounds need to be treated. Yoonji can't stand seeing blood, so I just help him." Raein answered him and go to check her cooks on the stove.

"Ah, but his wounds is not even that serious, eh... what is this, it's smell so good." Yoongi still complaining then suddenly stop once he smell her almost-done food.

"You'll know later. Now please go out from kitchen and look around if anyone need your service." Raein said without looking at Yoongi who frown.

"But we don't have any costumers."

"Just in case okay. Now go." She said and he can't help but follow her order.

After done with her cooks, she served it and put it on the table where Yoongi and Taehyung sit.

"Whoaa, it smell so nice." Taehyung said.

"Yah! It's mine, you said you're still full." Yoongi snap.

"But I want to give a try too." Taehyung replies and Raein just giggles.

"I cook it a lot, so you both can share." She said and Taehyung happily give a try along with Yoongi.

Leaving them who happily eating, Raein come to Yoonji's table. "Guys, wanna drink something?" She asked and offer the menu.

"Sure, can we get discount?" Minhyuk joking.

"Umm, I guess so." She replies and stare at Ilhoon who seems like seriously scan the menu.

"Ummmm, can you recommend me? Anything will do." Ilhoon said and Raein mesmerized by him.

"S... sure. I think this one is good for you." She pick and Ilhoon nod while giving her a simple smile.

"Then I'll go with this one." Minhyuk point at one of the drink and show it to Raein who noted it down.

"What you want Yoonji?" Raein asked.

"I don't feel like drink anything yet. Thank you Raein." Yoonji said and Raein nod, turn back to prepare the drink.

Once she turn back, she can feel her heart beat faster.

"Oh my, Ilhoon is such a cool guy. He didn't talk much but he can makes me flustered." She thought and quickly gone to kitchen.