Please no

Enjoy 😏
----------------------------------------------
Evie's p.o.v
I needed zoë I know it was like half 10 but I needed her right now so I ran home washed up and ran back to zoë's house I knocked on the door and a angry mid 40 grumpy ( because he had just been woken up ) daddy sugg came out " Evie what are you doing out this late and what's the matter are u ok " Daddy sugg questioned " I'm fine but I really need to talk to zoë is there any chance you could wake her up its an emergency!" I said nearly screaming at him but he was very polite and simply answered " sorry she's not here " I ran home and went fast asleep the next day I decided that I would stay off ( my mum or dad didn't really care they were both alcoholics and as long as they had alcohol they were happy ) I just stayed in my room and looked at Victoria secret , Mac and Chanel products then when school would of finished there was a knock at the door I opened it thinking it would of been zoë but it weren't it was Callum he pushed me to the floor screaming " why did you stay off school don't you like me !" Repeatedly then he threw a couple of punches at me which hit my head and chest I was in agony I always thought Callum was such good guy why didn't I tell joe when j had the chance even if he said no then I heard Callum running I could see anything only figures of things really close to me then ......