I

Samantha is a mixed breed girl from the upper part of town. Sheltered by her parents who only want the best for her. They give her everything she needs and wants but that's not good enough. Something in her is telling her there's more out there. Her parents know what is beyond the tracks and knows its no good. They made it out and never looked back. But for Samantha she knows she wants to see it for herself. She started out sneaking out for a few hours which lead to her skipping school and not coming home. Samantha was only 14 but had the body of a 23yr old and every nigga wanted her. She learned how to get what she wanted from them too. But one dude caught her eye out of everyone, Tony. He stood 6'1 Carmel with good hair and hazel eyes, and smile that would melt you were you where you stood. Now Tony wasn't your average guy he was a dope boy and sold anything you could think of. Samantha had to have him but not make it known. But on the cool Tony wanted her all along. He saw her one day walking by so he decided to say hi. He reached for her arm to stop her as she glided by to say "hey baby girl you looking real fly." With her face as red as a cherry she smiled and said "thank you" and continued walking. He wasn't finished talking to Samantha so he changed his direction. When he caught up to her he had a question " I'm having a kick back tonight at my place , just a few friends and I wanted to know if you wanted to be my date?" Now Samantha so excited said yes with no problem bought given and completely forgot that Tony was forbidden. You see Tony had a past future and present that was bad for all women but Samantha was caught up in the moment and forgot what her dad had told her about him...