VI

When Sam came to she lost and confused as to what just happened. All she could think about was the aduse that Tony and his boys had done to her little body. She knew they were going to pay but when she looked up she was in a dark place. Water was dripping from a pipe and the smell was horrific, as if something died in the place. These 2 big as nigga walked out the back room smelling of weed. They need to hit the dope to focus on the task at hand. Sam didn't know what the hell was about to happen to her all she knew was that its was about to get worse. She starts to ask them questions, "who are you what do you want what did I do and why did you kill Ashley?" They looked at her for a brief minute then one opened his mouth and said "you fucked with the wrong nigga lil bitch" then they laughed at the fact that she was clueless about the nigga everyone keeps speaking of. "Who are you talking about?" The child cried out. Then that's when she speaks up , Sam hears this soft voice say "bitch dont play stupid you know him from around the way. See I know its you he been tricking with and I've had about enough of it." Sam still lost and can't make the voice, then Wee-Wee walks from the dark hallway into the moon light to let her put a face to the voice. She slowly comes out all dressed in black, every when she doing dirt this bitch is still BAD. Wee-Wee walks up to Sam to let her get a good look at her. Sams eyes wide cause she know she knows her. Sam seen Wee-Wee time and time before and truth be told that's who inspired her to become that lil whore. Like I said Wee-Wee was on and damn near ran the game and was fucking with that big nigga that taught her everythang. But before that Wee-Wee was just like Sam an uptown chick who always got around. It was BIG E that put her down had her running the tracks and getting down. She fucked with him and he fucked with her the long way, he made her his bottom bitch so she would always stay. She was his prized girl that everyone wanted, that is until he crossed paths with Sam cause she was young and lonely. If you haven't caught it yet its not just about this nigga Wee-Wee was about to be replaced with Sam and she wasn't having that. She knew she had to take her out the game by any means necessary. Wee-Wee filled with hate and jealousy looked at her and seen what see use to be in Sam and she hated that she wasn't that young trainable girl anymore. She wanted to make Sam feel what she felt she puled out a razor and placed it to her face. She slide it down slowly leaving a long ugly trace. Sam screamed from the pain so Wee-Wee had one of her dudes place tape across her mouth. She figured her life was about to end that night all cause she was living to fast. Sam thought to herself "I just want to go home, I'll be a good girl like my parents want me to be." While Sam was thinking to herself Wee-Wee sliced the other cheek. The tears rolling down her faces she knows she won't make it to sun break, because Wee-Wee was just getting started. She steps back and thinks, then she says to Sam "I got something for that ass since you want to be grown." She picks up the phone and makes 2 calls. The first one picks up and says "yo what's up big sis where you at? Why you didn't show up to my lil kick back.....