III

Now that text that Ashley sent out was already in route. This chick was very well known from the hood but her rep was worse than Tony's. Now she was what they call "A BAD BITCH." Her weave was always on point and wore the best name brand clothes. Her nails stayed fly and she was kissed by the sun. One of the sexiest chocolate which the hood ever known. She demanded your attention when she steeped in the room and if you crossed her she would make sure you never did again. She was known in the hood by the name WEE-WEE but her birth name was Wendie. Now Wendie normally didn't sweat lil bitches like Sam but Sam ran across the wrong dude which was Wee-Wees main nigga. Now this dude was a big Rick Ross type guy and he put Wee-Wee on and made her who she was. No one knew his real name but everyone called him Big E. Now not only was Sam sleeping with Big E but she was taking time and money from Wee-Wee. Sam didn't know that Wee-Wee was his main otherwise she would have never crossed her path. Wee-Wee was crazy over him the last chick she thought was fucking with him she beat her ass and she ended up in a "ditch." Her body was covered in cuts and bruises and when they asked her who did it she remembered that if she told she wouldn't be able to speak again. Wee-Wee was watching Sam from a far. She plotted on what she would do to her on the way there and just beating her ass was not too fair. She wanted to make her feel this shit. Taking from me is a no no you trick, she thought to herself. Now Sam and Ashley were just standing around sipping on their crown. Tony called for Sam from across the room, to come to the patio were they could be some. Ashley was watching filled with envy and hate watched as her so called best friend walk into her doomed fate. Ashley hoping this shit would just pop off sends another message saying what's taking you so long. Now Tony and Sam chopping it up all alone nothing seeing what's about to go on. Wee-Wee thought outside a "regular ass whooping" made some calls of her on too. She called some crazy dudes that worked for her nigga. They didn't care about life a dude a chick or anything cause they had nothing to lose. Tony had Sam right where he wanted her. He motioned for his boys to join them on the patio for a lil fun. The 3 guys, 2buff and one average sized guy walked on the patio to get ready for some fun. Tony told Sam let's take a walk my FAM going to watch out for us cause I'm a hot boy. She smiled and said cool thinking that everything was cool. They walk down the back if the place, the lights getting darker and the fear rises to her face. She has a sense of what's about to go down and fears if she trys to run they will tackle her to the ground. Her walk speeds up so she can reach the street light but these dudes stop her in her tracks...