II

Tony said "cool be at my house by 8:30 and we going to turn up." So Samantha walked off happy as ever headed home to find something to wear. She made it home and rushed to her room thinking of a way to get out the house past her curfew. He mom and dad would never let her out the house past 8 let alone to ol boy house for a kick back. She hopped on the hot line and hit up her ace. "Bitch you'll never guess what happened to me?" Now this friend was her bff who wanted to be just like her. She didn't have the looks nor body like Samantha but would kill to be her for a day. This girl name was Ashley and she was also 14 her body was average but that didn't stop her for making a name for herself. She slept with more guys than you would think and none of them cared about her age. They didn't respect her at all. Used her and sent her on her way. Now Ashley had a hard life nothing like Samantha's life. She was out the pj's and had a mother who didn't care about anything she done. As for her father that was never known because her mother had been around the block at an early age and had her when she was 16. Ashley knew Tony for around the way but he didn't pay her any mind. I guess you can't say she did catch his eye. But she wanted him more than Samantha and didn't care what she had to do to get him. So she listened to what Samantha had to say. She entertained the call by saying with excitement "who bitch who?" Samantha responded and said "TONY, and he asked me to be his date for the kick back tonight at his house." Nw if you could see Ashley face you'd know she wasn't to happy about it either. The fact she tried to give it up to Tony a few times before but he declined saying she didn't know what to do with him and referring to her as still a baby. She was pissed but she played it cool she said "Samantha are you going to go and can I roll to?" Samantha said "now you know your my ace and I can't go without you so be ready by 8 and we going to turn up." Ashley said ok and ended the call. Little did Samantha know Ashley made another call. I told you Ashley wanted what Samantha had by any means necessary and at any cost so that call she made was to a chick that didn't like Samantha at all. She started the call off jumping straight to the point "look bitch I know you been wanting to get her for the longest but never had your chance but tonight you can catch this hoe and do what you been waiting for." The caller said "BET ILL BE THERE TEXT ME WHEN YALL GET THERE." And just like that the call was over and Ashley lay across her bed smirking. Now Samantha not knowing anything about the call Ashley just made was looking through her closet for the shortest and tights thing she had. She wanted to stand out when she walk through the door and the dress she pulled out would make sure of that. She took her bath and did her face put on a pair of sweats and a big shirt so her parents wouldn't know that she planned to sneak out. So 7:45 hit and she locked her room door she placed a call and said I'm about to be out the door. The caller that she called was Ashley of course she had access to a car and parked down the street turned the lights out so no one could see. She layed low and waited on Sam to come to the car. When Sam opened the door and hopped in the speed off to the south to let the partying begin. Sam changed clothes on the way there letting her hair out the ponytail and slipping on her dress that fit her so right. When they pulled up everyone was just getting there so they sat in the car waiting to make there grand entrance. After half a hour they got out the car walking to the door where a few guys stood. Ashley knew all of them given the fact they were in her hood. Ashley spoke to them but none acknowledged back their eyes were locked on Sam in that dress. Ashley filled with more hate sent the text to the phone that said "bitch you on your way?" A simple text came back that said 15mins is what she read she put her phone up and walked on in. Sam had her eyes out looking for Tony spotting him in the corner with a few of his homies. Tony, who is never up to any good, had already plotted with his homies. He told them before walking away "dont forget what I said and you'll know when I'm ready." They nodded and grinned and he walked up to Sam saying "hey baby girl where you been?" She smiled real sexy and flipped her hair replying "around." She was so blind to the fact that this nigga was no good, and everyone knew that...