Chapter one

It was another beautiful morning with the birds chirping in amazing rhythm. The rays of sunshine poured into Ariel's room. I was suddenly woken up by mom loud voice.

"Ariel wake up" Rosemary (Ariel's mom)yells from the kitchen. "I'm coming mom"I yell back. I walk to my closet and pick one of the most beautiful dresses I own since its photo day at my school.

Then all of a suddenly my phone goes beep.It was from my friend lily, she texted what are you going to wear for photo day. I texted, I'm going to were my black Gucci dress. The Gucci goes below my knees and has a sweetheart neckline and it's lace. Gucci was one of my favourite brands.Then I texted her what are you gong to wear. She instantly texted back , she texted me that she was going to wear her favourite red channel dress that was made out of silk , the she texted me ,see you at school.

Then I texted her, peace. Peace was one of my favourite ways of saying goodbye. I grab my dress and went into my full piece bathroom. I took my clothes off and went straight into the shower. I took the shower with warm water, I don't know why but hate taking cold showers. I came at of shower and wiped my self with my soft and fluffy towel. I put my dress on , curled my hair, and put on little bit make up even if My friend always said I didn't make up because l'm already beautiful. But pretty sure she lying because I don't feel beautiful.

I walk downstairs to see my mom making pancakes, my favourite kind of breakfast. I said good morning to mom and she it back. I sat down eat breakfast, once i was done I put my dishes in the sink and said good bye to my mom and she good bye and have great day.

I grab backpack and started to walk to school, I know what your wondering I'm seventeen years old and still don't have car, its not like can't afford car it's just that suck at driving. It's a long walk from home to school in heels I should have ask my friend for ride.