Chapter 7

Ariel's POV.
I stood there stunned as they approached looking for an escape root even though I knew there was no point. 
He my "groom" stood in front of me with his vampire entourage. Panic filled me what do I do now, what about Lily, my freedom.

He smirked and extended his hand and said "my names Maven and yours". Like he didn't already know pfft I was not going to fall for his innocent act.
I didn't  reply but stood there frozen with my eyes closed. Hoping the ground would open up and swallow me. Then when I felt an arm snake around my waist pulling me forward. I took a step back trying to resist the pull and trying to ignore the sparks. Forcing to open my eyes and come in contact with the hypnotizing ones that where slowing putting me under a spell.

"Why don't you answer me and why did you run from me don't you know that your destined to be with me?"

Anger boiled within me. "YOU WANT TO KNOW MY NAME ITS ARIEL AND WHY I RAN AWAY...because I am afraid of being trapped in a relationship with a person I don't know" I whispered the last part trying to hold back a sob and trying to hide my tears.

When I looked back up his face had softened slightly as my tears came in to sight but had soon gotten furious maybe due to the reason that he was the cause of my tears. Then he started to pull to towards the door mumbling something under breath as I struggled in his hold. He pulled be towards a matte Range Rover that was big enough for all of us but it wasn't going to be that easy for them to put me into the vehicle.

Maven's POV.
When I saw her tear stained face, I link Cal right away telling that we are going back now. No matter how much she protested she was going to go with me. It took three of us but we managed to get her in the car. Dam shes strong for a human and put up a good fight, and now she is wedged between my Cal and me. I don't like the idea of Cal touching her but there is such little space. 

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
She was sleeping on my shoulder and the sun was reflect of her light brown hair which I noticed that she recently dyed. In that moment everything seem peaceful and perfect. And I hope that soon she realizes that I don't want to cause her any harm and that I really do love her and just her. And hopefully  she will understand why I did what I did.