Chapter 10

Author note: alright idk who's still reading but I decided to go read my book and cringed. This book needs major editing !!! But before I start editing I wanted to give u guys this chapter since I said like 2 years ago that I would update during winter break while here it is . I never said what winter break tho . 😂
-----------------------------------------------------

Walking down the hall I noticed I was in a cabin type of house . Wooden walls with decor spread on them.

Turning the corner of the hall way I heard voices down the hall. Panicking I looked in every direction for a place to hide but there was none.

Think Ariel think I don't want to go back to that room because that's probably where the people behind those voices are heading .

Then I notice a window beside me. Omg I can't , a laugh started building up in my throat barely holding it in so no one would hear I resist the urge and just smile to my self .

Over the course of these two days or maybe more I don't know how long I was out for Windows and I have grown closer ,
Windows and I are basically best friends. we have been through a lot together through thick and thin.

'She's human, we can't just keep her here', said one of those voices that seemed to be getting closer .
Shoot I think they were talking about me, ahh they said human so they aren't human themselves this situation is just getting worse as the seconds go by.

I wish I could go live my life how it used to be were the only thing I worried about is just finishing my homework on time .

Okay focus stop getting soo distracted , I need to get the heck out of here before those voices reach me .

Windows my old friend thanks for always being there for me . Opening the window as fast as I could I crawled and sat on the edge . Looking down isn't always a great idea I see that I'm only three stories up . Thank goodness if I was any higher I don't think would as luckily as last time .

Letting out a quick prayer I let myself fall . Landing on my knees I got up as fast I could and brushed myself off . I'm pretty sure my knees effed up now since all the pressure from the fall went on to them. 

Looking  around to see where I am, I see that I'm in a heavily dense forest area where the trees seemed to touch the sky .  Running into the forest  I see that all my injuries from my last time were wrapped  .  At least these people actually helped whoever they but since their not human it safer not to stay hearing from the voices that I wasn't welcomed . Thinking back to those voices their probably going to reach the room where I was staying any minute now .

Hearing a loud howl I could confirm two things they have found out that I have escaped and the second thing I confirm they are not vampires but considering howl I'm making a educated guess that their probably werewolves .

Well shit I really need to get the heck out of here . Pushing myself to run faster I really don't want get again .

-----------------------------------------------------
Deciding to take a break  from my three hours of running non stop   ,since by now I pretty sure they couldn't catch considering the fact how far I ran and didn't even where I was myself I was really lost. plus I really need to get my self some sleep and some food .

Looking up at the the sky the sun was about to set so it would be too dark hunt anything so I decided to find some leaves to go to sleep on and besides I could really hunt anything anyway honestly speaking .

Humming as I made my bed which was looking pretty decent considering the fact it was made of leafs .

I don't know what happened.

One minute everything was okay and the next it wasn't.
I was tackled to the ground letting out a scream . I look up to see.....

(Alright I guess u have too wait another two years to see what happens lol ) well u guys wait why not guess what she sees.