Chapter 8

I wake up with yesterday's events going through my mind hoping it was all a dream, and then My hopes come crashing down when I noticed that this is not my bed. My bed is not super soft like this and my bedding is not dark blue.i start thinking since this is not my bed probably this is not my room.

"That douche " I whisper shout, he kidnapped me . I start looking around the room to find some way to escape. I found window and door. I start thinking to my self which one is the smarter way to escape. Then I remember all the movies I watch of people getting kidnapped and trying to escape. Most of the time people in the movies use the door of the room to escape but that usually doesn't work most of the times because the kidnapper locked door or has people outside of the door guarding it. There's another reason why I shouldn't use the door because there's probably a bunch of vampires roaming around outside of the door and then I will get caught.

So I guess window it is, so I get out of the bed and run to the window and all I can say is wow, there's huge garden with thousands of different kinds of flowers. Then I look down the window and slowly back way from the window.

This wasn't house or even a mansion, this is a massive castle. And I was on the top floor, now that I think a but the door wasn't such a bad idea.
"No" I whisper to my self I got to do this and plus there were no vampires outside of window, they probably thought to them selves that there isn't any one that stupid of a person to jump out the top floor window.

"Well they thought wrong" I whispered to my self, as I was opening the window, I am that stupid to jump of the top floor window. I pull my self up and sat on the edge of the window , I thought myself  this is the scariest thing I have ever done and I will probably break some bones . Maybe if I fall on one of the bushes it will soften my fall.

I guess here it goes and then I pushed my self  of the window edge , the wind pushed every where hopefully I still fall on the bush . I bit my tongue from stopping myself from screaming, I didn't want any one hearing and come here and get myself caught.

Pain spread all over me , I let out silent scream. I actually did fall on the bush and it actually did soften fall . I don't think I broke anything thing but doesn't mean I don't have any scratches on me and I am pretty sure am bleeding from a lot of places. I got up and pain explode all over me and I fell back down again. I start slowly getting up look around and see there's a forest not that far away. When I took a step towards the forest pain explode through me again.

I just wanted to give up on my mission to escape from being the vampires bride, I just wanted to sit here cry and then keep on crying. But if sit cry and keep on crying he will probably find me and the I would be the vampire's bride. So I got up and started heading to towards the forest ,in hope of finding a better future then this, like seriously any future is better than having to be some crazy ass and douchebag vampire's bride to be.