The Introduction

OK just to let you know, this is a Lucaya story with lots of Drama and other stuff from different shows. I don't own any of the shows but please enjoy
*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$

Maya POV........ In Kindergarten
I wake up smiling to myself. Today was the day I get to take care of the class pet cat. She was pretty and she never has hurt anyone, because she's a kitten.
I get dress and even give my mommy a kiss. My dad was at work and me and mommy usually walked to my school which made me happy.
I get to school and the Bell rings. I hurry and go to my class, which had a wonderful teacher. Her name was Ms.Blyth and she looked like she was 20. She was pretty and reminded me of a girl in my class. It was nobody else than the one and only.....Riley

I walk in the class and go to my seat. Ms.Blyth calls my name and I sag here. I have a girl named Missy in front of me, and Riley seats to the left of me, and a funny boy sits behind her. His name is Farkle.
Ms.Blyth clears her throat and she was talking to a kid. She told him to i introduce himself. Wait is this person a guy..... I looked at him as he stepped forward. He cleared his throat and says he's from Texas, and he moved here because his dad died. Be looked around and he said his name was Lucas Friar. Ms.Blyth told him to sit behind me.

I looked at him as he walked to behind my desk. I look at him,and all of a sudden, I see him crying. I walk up to him and hug him saying it was going to be OK.
I continue to hug him until he stops crying. I look up and I see him looking at me. I pat his back and go to my desk. Everybody stares and I look at Lucas. I smile at him and he smiles back. Then, I smile to myself, I think I like Lucas.....
*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*
OK that's Going to be my first Chapter in my first book *squeals* did I do that, well opps