She's Cool

OK now this is second chapter and I decide to make it Lucas's side.... So enjoy.....,...
$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$
Lucas POV...
I walk back to my seat behind a pretty girl. Then I thought of my dad and how he died. I start crying and everyone stares at me, and I cry harder. Then the girl in front of me comes and hugs me. I think her name is Maya, and I hug her tight. She hugs me until I stop crying and she pats me on the head and I look at her.
She walks back to her desk and then the bell rings. I look at her and she went to go get her backpack from the cubby I stay at my desk, and I see a arm on me. I see Maya pointing out the door. She said "Come on Lucas, don't you want to play with me?"
I replied saying... " I guess....."
She smiles and we start walking.
I decided to talk to her. " Thanks for the hug, I really needed it. Your pretty cool."
She turns to me and said she would be happy to help me out any time. I just look at her and she looks at me. We stare at each other like for a minute when I blurt out something from my head.
I say," You're pretty"
$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$
OK that is it for this Chapter. Please comment and vote. Please put suggestion thanks......