After All These Years

Kay peps, I finally updated. Tell me what you think.. Don't forget, they're in middle school, in 8th now.....
*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$
Maya's POV
Finally, I'm in 8th grade. My dad left the day after Riley and I 'Became Friends'. She acts like We're friends, but I can't get over the fact that it's only because of Lucas. She is kinda my best friend, but the only reason that is, is all because of a boy.
Well,anyways, Lucas moved away when we reached 2nd grade. So, I decided to move on. Riley did to, but she decided to date this guy named Charlie. Charlie and Riley are super serious. Like almost kissing and making out.
Now I'm in the subway with Riley waiting to get to school. I turn around to see a cute guy around me age. He was tall, with brown hair and green eyes. I walk up to him and decided to be my usual funny self. I say, "Hello, you're cute,you think I'm cute too, aww, let's go out. Well, are you cheating on me, fine let's break up. Bye."
I looked at his confused face, and started to laugh. Riley turned at the commotion, and as soon as she saw him she looked at him with awe. The first thing she said to me is, "He's cute. Maya, do you like him, or even do you know him?"
So, me being me, I said, "Psh,no,and no, I don't like him, he's only cute, and tall, I don't know anything about him."
"Ohhhh, you so like him, you're trying to hide it, stop trying to hide it. Live a little. Hang out, date, kiss, make out,get married, die, live with him forever. There, its that easy."
Of course, I had to laugh about that. That was a usual Riley talk. Finally, we got out of the subway, and went to school. We got to our class, (A.K.A. Cory's class.)
We sat in the front, and that kid from kindergarten, Farkle, became our best friend a long time ago. Farkle sat behind Riley. Then, the kid from the subway came in.
"YOU" I shouted and stood He looked at me before screaming, "ME", he shouted back. I looked at Riley who was laughing her head off. Then, Cory walked in. He said, " Hello, you must be new. What is your name?"
He said, " Well, sir, my name is Lucas, Lucas Friar. "
When he said that, I pulled him to a hug. At first he pulled away, so I said, "Aww, come on, why don't you give your pretty best friend a hug. I'm guessing you didn't miss me. Well that sucks. Well, cowboy, my name is Maya Hart. It's nice to meet you Ranger Rick."
He looked at me, before pulling me into a huge hug. He said, " Maya, I missed you alot. I was wondering when my best friend, that I called pretty would get here. I can't believe it's you. You grew. A lot. Anyways, where is Riley. I want to see her."
His words crushed me, so I pointed at Riley. And said, " There she is, she missed you, almost a little more than me. She even made a Lucas barbie. It was hilarious. But, I played with her. We became best friends. With Farkle too. Well anyways, there's Riley. " I hide my disappointment, and walked towards Riley. Then I turned around, and said, "Oh, and P.S, she is my best friend, so if you have any feelings toward her, tell me and I'll try to get you guys together. It'll be perfect." I have him a reassuring smile, and walked back to Riley.
I felt like crying. But, me being strong, I held out in, and looked at Riley. She looked at me, and I saw the liver on her eyes. I looked at Lucas, he was looking at Riley. He's eyes were filled with something else, but not love.
Then, I remembered the deal me and Riley made. I decided, that I'm going to drop out. It's no point when Your two best friends are perfect for each other.
I stepped aside, and looked at Charlie. He was looking at Lucas, with hate and anger in his eyes. I walked up to Charlie, I got his hand and put it on Riley's. She looked at him, and started blushing, and I mean blushing crazy.
I laughed about how cute they were. I looked at Charlie, and he was looking at Riley, and I see him blushing like crazy just like Riley. They leaned in closer, and closer, and closer, and when their lips meet, I saw hearts and flowers everywhere. And that was because Cory threw cups of flowers and hearts, trying to stop it.
I ended up laughing my head off. I looked at Lucas, and well, he was pissed, and then I remembered that I said I'll get him and Riley together.
So, I looked at him, and said,"Look Lucas, if you like Riley, then you will let her be with Charlie. She is happy with him. Im sorry that I said I can get you guys together. But now, there's no stopping it. So let them be. That's all I ask. Thank you. "
*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*
Hey people, that's probably my longest chapter. Thank you for reading, and stay tuned for the next update. Happy New Years.
Lilly Bug.........