He Is MINE

This is some Drama here and both Lucaya and Rucas. This is a very important chapter because the next takes them to Middle school. Please enjoy....
*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*
Maya's POV.....
I'm still thinking of what Lucas told me. He called me pretty. Then he asked to be my best friend and of course I said yes.
   Riley then came up us saying she's my best friend and invited us to her place. So now I'm getting ready. Lucas is going to be there and maybe I'll be friends with Riley.
Well Im going to make Lucas like me. Maybe he already does but, I know Riley likes him making me mad. He Is mine not hers.
WAIT WHAT AM I DOING. Im fighting over him this is bad, super bad. I. Cant. Be. Doing. This. It is driving me nuts. I'm going to leave right now.
I walk out the door and walk into Riley's Apartment
I finally arrive after five minutes of walking. My house isn't far from Riley's, but I just walk slow. I buzz in,and walk into Riley's apartment. It's small,but bigger than mine,which states that again,Riley Matthew is better than me.
I see she's all alone,and talk to her,saying,"Oh,Hi Riley,its nice to see you here."
Then,Riley says,"Oh,Hey,Girl who is stupid and nobody cares about, we will never be friends,Lucas is MINE. I won't let you take Him away, its clear he likes me more than you. No one will ever like you, no matter what. So stay away from him. Do I make myself clear?"
Of course, I didn't expect Riley to be like that,can you say jerk.
So I said,"You know what Riley,let's have a competition, whoever kisses Lucas first- wait, no screw that, whoever he kisses first will get him, and win. So, do we have a deal?" I stuck out my arm.
Riley shock my arm,then it was final, I had to get Lucas to kiss me.
After that, Lucas came, and we all hung up. Riley and me,we didn't come friends,or best friends, all we came to was like frenemies, fake friends and best friends. That made it easier ko to see what she was heading at. I finally came home,and laid in bed.

Almost asleep, I hear a knock from the window,but I ignore it. Then,it creaks open,I ignore it again. Then, I hear crying. I turn on the light to see Lucas crying at the window. I go to where he is and hug him. Just like the begining of today.
    I get a blanket,and he sleeps on the couch. He was probably thinking about his dad again,so I sleep in the living room with him. Its not a big living room, but its not small, its my home, and its what I love the most, me and daddy play around here alot.
  When Lucas is here, it feels like everything.
*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*
Well,how you like it,I actually like writing this,its so fun. Well,next chapter,they're in middle school, so watch out. The deal is still on too,who's gonna win???
Stay tuned*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*